Part 13

After that day they tried a few more times to make amends with the girl but no luck, she would always get away and they felt like shit cause well, they never said sorry for what they did. They must have hurt her that bad but they wanted to try one last time but for some reason they couldn't find her, it was like she vanished off the face off the earth. So they decided to accept she might have committed cause off them, they lived with that fact for the next few years.

Years later - 6 years later

6 years later and still no sign off Takemichi, yes they are trying to find her to keep her face nothing weird ok. By this time all off Toman has normal jobs cause Mikey disbanded them but they are still in the new gang boton, kinda like their jobs are a side thing to being a gang member. It was a normal day when an enormous letter came in, a member brang it up to Mikey and he's right hand man Izana "here you go boss, a letter came in but it doesn't have a return address" he hands the letter over before leaving. He opens it and it reads:

Dear Mr Sano,

I am writing to ask for your help, I would love it if you could send me some form off bodyguard. The police ain't much help and won't do anything to help, I have a child to protect.

Oh right, it's against my abusive ex, my child's father. If you can send someone please do, my address if (insert address). Thank you.

From ???

Mikey looks at Izana "I'm gonna send someone, this women has a kid" Izana nods "yeah but who are you gonna send?" He sits down with a sigh, Mikey takes a minute to think before deciding "you" he says before looking back at the letter "hmm, this address. Isn't it the address for that famous model who wears wigs to cover who they really look like" he hands the letter to he's older brother "yeah it is. Thanks to Koko that is but still" he stands "I guess I'll be back when the mission is done, I'll keep you informed" and with that he goes and grabs a bag before heading to hes car. 

He drives to the address before stepping out and walking up to the door, knocking then waiting 'god I hate women' he thought as the door slowly opens but no one stands infront "umm Hello?" He asked a bit confused "Hello" a cute and bubbly voice spoke, he looked down to see a little girl. She has curly black hair witch is pulled back into two pigtails, pale skin but the beautiful emerald green eyes witch match her frog green onesie. They stare at each other before Izana squats down "hello little one, is your mummy home?" "Mhm, shes in the bathroom" the little one smiles before allowing the taller man inside, he walks in and puts hes bang down before sitting on the couch "MAMA, MAMA" the little girl yells as she runs to the bathroom to fetch her mum.

It was maybe a minute or too before small feet could be heard accompanied with bigger ones, the little girl runs but trips right infront off Izana, landing flat on her face. He's eyes widen as he sees the women doesn't help her child up "awww Harumi, did you fall over. Come get up" she says, the little girl called Harumi sits up before completely changing into her happy mood again. She crawls over to her toy box and plays. "So sorry about that, Harumi can cry over the smallest thing so I try to teach her to be tough" that voice chocked the poor guy as he stands and looks at the women and standing there looking at her child is Takemichi, her blonde hair dye completely gone, she's a lot more skinnier and her used to be beautiful sparkling eyes are know dull but what's wrist is she's covered in bruises, bandages and old cuts.

"No t-that's fine" he says, Takemichi looking at him before eyes widen, she goes a lot more pale then she normally does. "Harumi, please go to your room" she says not daring to look away from him "hmm ok" she stand before cheerfully running to her room and just as the door closes all hell breaks loose "why are you here, why did it have to be you?" She says as he lip starts bleeding again he just amazed she's alive that he can't speak "why couldn't he send someone who didn't know me" she starts panicking, playing with her already short nails that if she keeps picking them they will bleed, Izana caught on cause he normal does when it comes to her "FUCK" she yells as she squats down holding her head.

He goes over to comfort her but suddenly hears a door open, he looks down the hall to see little 5 year old Harumi peaking out the door "Mama....are you ok, he isn't hurting you is he?" She sounds hurt and scared, like a switch was flipped Takemichi shoots her head up as tears run down her face to look at her daughter, she smiles "No no hunny it's alright, go back a play" she nods before closing the door again, she sighs before standing up "uh, Takemichi are you alright?" He asks while putting a hand on her shoulder, she smacks it away "don't even" she glared "right know what happens to me doesn't matter, you protect my daughter no matter what" she turns away before heading to her daughters room to play with her and her Barbie's while Izana wonders what has happened over the past 6 years. He didn't see them for the rest off the night so he waited until the next morning to speak with her.

It was the next morning, Izana was already awake when the door was nearly kicked down. Takemichi emerges from her daughters room 'must have slept in with her last night' he thought as she sleepily walked to the door, she opens it only for a man to barge in "why didn't you fucking answer my message!" He's clearly angry and Takemichi freezes in fear as she slowly closes the door, this only made him angry but what was worse was Izana standing in the living room "YOU BITCH" he screams as he basically charged at Takemichi, she backs up to the point she hits the front door "SO WHAT YOUR A WHORE KNOW WHO WILL TAKE ANYONES DICK HUH" "n-no that's not it I pr- CLEARLY IT IS, YOUR EX MUST BE RIGHT HUH YOU ARE A SLUT" he yells, Izana's eyes widen at how harsh this man is. He goes to speak but a small Harumi appears in the doorway off the hallway.

"Mama....is Papa gonna hurt you again" she crys as she watches how her father treats her mother.