Part 3

They just stare at each other for a while before Kaku spoke up "hey boss, you know Takemichi too?" He asked a bit confused, Izana nodded "yeah, she basically grew up with our family well their family. What about you?" He looks at he's best friend, he rubs the back off he's neck "well, me and her were friends for years before I moved and the accident" he nods before turning back to the ocean eyed girl "so what brings you out here, came to see your boyfriend?" And like that was a trigger without warning small tears fell down her face, shocking both men. "Ah Takemichi what's wrong?" Kaku walks over and uses he's sleeve to wipe the tears but it ain't working "oh for god sake move you idiot" Izana spoke as he pushes Kaku out the way, grabs Takemichi's arm and yanks her towards him.

Her eyes widen as she makes contact with the boys chest, she looks at at him "Izana- don't speak" he cut her off as he places a hand on her head and brings it to he's chest again while the other pulls her closer by the waist, he rests he's head on top off hers "know just...let it all out" and just like that she's clinging to he's jacket crying her eyes out like nothing before, Kaku watches in amazement from the side lines 'how did he do that' he thought mere seconds before both off them slide to the floor, Izana sitting with he's legs crossed while Takemichisat in he's lap, legs on both side off him. They stay like that for a while and maybe a little long since their meeting was meant to start a few minutes ago "Kaku, go tell the others I might be a bit late so hang tight" he nods before leaving the two.

"Know Takemichi, tell me why your crying and have gotten in contact with my right hand man?" He says, she keeps her face close to he's chest as she explains what happened at the Sano's house, he sighs "I can't believe they didn't do anything to help you.....this bastards, all you have done is be nice to them and that's how they treat you" he strokes her head before gently moving it away from he's chest, grabbing her chin and slowly lifting it so she's looking at him "forget them Takemichi, they ain't worth your tears. Never was and never will be" he speaks, her eyes go wide and she smiles "thank you Izana-Kun" and with that they both get up and dust themselves off.

"Know I must go, get home safe" he waved goodbye and leaves but Takemichi has different plans, she smirks as she follows the boy in secret. Let's say she's quite good at it. She watches him go into an old building with a ok size gang, they part ways for him and he makes he's way to the front before speaking, she gets bored and sits down but she got sloppy cause a passing gang member found her. They grabbed her by the back off her top and drags her into the middle off the gang "AHHHHH HEY LET ME GO ASSHOLE" she yells before being thrown into the middle, clearly some recognise her from hanging with Mikey's gang, they point and yell at her just for that.

She crosses her arms before looking more bored, finally someone steps into the circle and everyone goes quite "well ain't you a cutie huh" she turns to see a "wannabe Annabelle" she says out loud making him stop in he's tracks, she cups a hand over her mouth in surprise "Omg did I say that out loud" anger boils inside someone who is watching "well ain't you a fiery little bitch, names Ran by the way" he cracks he's knuckles "been called worse and I'm Tak-" before she could speak someone comes flying at her, her eyes widen but before he could even lay a finger on her Kaku catches the punch. This shocks everyone, this strange person backs up and stands next to Ran 'must he a sibling' she thought.

"Jesus Takemichi" Kaku sighs while looking back at her, she chuckles and smiles while awkwardly rubbing the back off her head until a voice bellows out "what's going on here!" Everyone goes quite before this stranger or sibling speaks "one off the hand members found someone watching us, they are friends with tomon" and just like that Izana comes through the crowed "well then let's give them a good pummelling-" he stops not that far away from Takemichi, eye twitching with frustration. He stomps over to her and chops right her on top off her head "ahhhh owwww that hurt" he rubs the bridge off hes nose "Jesus Takemichi, you really do attract trouble don't you" he sighs "awww come on Izana, I just wanted to see your gang" she wines while rubbing her head still.

"Hey boss, who is this girl?" Ran asked walking over with he's little brother "oh this is Takemichi, she's a friend off the family. She grew up with us basically as well as Kaku's childhood friend" he explains everyone's face goes into shock "YOU GREW UP WITH THIS CUTIE" everyone yells well except Rindou and Sanzu "sadly yes I did- AHHHHH" Takemichi slaps him over the head "hey, that's rude to say especially to someone who taught you many things" she puts her hands on her hips as Rans and Rindous face goes red "oh Woah boss, what things did she teach you. Can she teach me?" Ran smirks as he eyes Takemichi up in those shorts and slightly tight top, Izana grabs Takemichi and hides her behind him "you lay a hand on her and it's your death bed boy" he throws hes hands up in a surrender "and it's not like that, she helped with school, swimming umm what else" "I helped pick clothes out for him, it was so funny when he got flustered when I came into the changing room" hes face goes red.

"TAKEMICHI" he yells but all she does is giggle while some people laugh, some want to keep her and others don't know what to do.