002

"What the hell? I didn't sign up for any of this shit. I'm not about to get killed and join some fucking gang. What do you mistake me for?" Y/N asked while glaring at the blonde. Uncomfortable with her gaze, he broke eye contact.

"Hm, your right. You do have a choice, either join or die, it's simple." He had a childish smile, which ticked me off as I slapped him. He stumbled back from the impact, everyone around us shocked that I had the audacity.

Y/N took this as a chance to run. She didn't look back, never running this fast in her life, but she would run a marathon just to get away from them. She was out of breath but wasted no time. Her sole purpose was getting to the police and not getting banned from High School just because she was "involved" with gang affiliations.

Glancing back, she saw Taiju after her. He had almost an inhumane grin on his face, a psychopathic look as he pursued the woman. Words getting caught in her throat, she couldn't speak at all and continued to run with all of her energy, hoping someone could see her desperate attempts at escape.

I ran even faster but he effortlessly managed to catch up. Once he caught me, he pulled my shirt and threw me to the ground to which I immediately covered my head. "Help!" I yelled when I saw someone nearby. They looked in my direction with confusion, then looking at Taiju to which his face morphed into concern.
"Hey! What're you doing with that girl?" He yelled and walked towards us.

Taiju held my shirt with a firm grip, positioning my head to face him. Confused on what he was doing, I was immediately punched. I don't know if that was adrenaline or an overstatement, but to him he didn't even use half of his strength.

To me?

It felt like all.

He stood up and approached the stranger while I was left on the ground in and out of consciousness. I couldn't move. I should've been out cold but somehow I managed to hold on. I lay on the ground while warm blood gushed from my nose and lip. My eyes were watery and my head was in agony.

My nose.

It shifted. I felt the bone break the moment his fist came in contact with my face. Then, someone approached me and bent down. Mikey, with a smile on his face.

I looked at him and then closed my eyes out of embarrassment. It was embarrassing that I got hit in front of everybody and I couldn't defend myself. Ever since I was young I was taught to fight. I was taught techniques and I trained every day because my mom was worrying and overprotective.

I still train, but not as much as I used. I opened my eyes and saw Taiju on the ground with that man. There was a huge pool of blood but Taiju didn't have a single scratch on him. Guilt grew inside my chest because I caused an innocent person to take a beating.

I closed my eyes in pity, which eventually stayed closed.

I woke up in the hospital. I looked around and saw Angel by my side. "What happened?!" She yelled as soon as I woke up. I squinted my eyes. Her voice triggered a headache. I couldn't speak, it's like I forgot how to. "Please tell me," Angel urged and I nodded my head meekly. "Mikey said you got hurt." I rolled my eyes.

I would tell the police. He lied to Angel but she needed to know the truth. A doctor came into the room shortly and smiled when she saw my fluttering eyes. "A visitor dropped this off for you." She warmly smiled then said she would return. She handed me the flower and an envelope. I laid the flower on the bedside and  opened the envelope. I read the letter that was in it.

Hey Y/N, this is Mikey. I'm sorry that Taiju broke your nose, but it was for the better. I'm actually nice to people but me and you aren't as close like me and Angel are. My rule was that if anyone saw one of my members in the act of killing or doing anything gang-related they would die or be seriously injured. But if they're worthy enough I'll allow them to live and be a part of my gang. If you choose to die I'll give you death. You mustn't tell anyone about this Y/N. Not even Angel. You are part of us now and if you don't like it you can always die.
Anyways, you made me write all this shit.