013

*just a reminder this story does not follow the plot at all including the manga or the anime. This was simply a plot I came up with that included Taiju in Toman. All characters are aged up.*

"Yeah, but I'm not trying to be in jail! What's fun about sitting in a jail cell 24 hours a day?" My hands anxiously roam through my hair as I hoped that she wouldn't tell. "I'm pretty sure for certain she's not that obsessed with your dick! I'm pretty sure she values her life more than that, she's going to tell for sure and we're both going to go down for attempted murder!"

"Will you calm down? She won't tell." I looked at him blankly because he was being stupid. The only thing that I could do right now was try to gather all the luck in my life. "Why don't we move states? You got the funds, we'll move tonight. No wait.."

She cut herself off when she realized her mistake. "A warrant will be out for our arrest! We will never be able to escape unless we move countries!" Her hands dug into the male's shoulders as she begin to sweat. She started getting jittery and she couldn't control herself, which eventually led to her crying. "Are you so fucking serious right now? Are you crying, you're pathetic."

I gasped at his remark and slapped him. Who was he to think that I was pathetic when he shot her? Am I pathetic for thinking for my freedom, I think not. He was about to raise a fist but something in his mind stopped him before he could go through with it. "Lay your hands on me again and I swear I'll do it." His eyes pierced into my soul but I did not react to it. I was focused on trying to get on that girl's good side. Tons of insults came from her mouth directed at me and I should hate her guts, but I'd do anything in these moments.

"You listening to me?" I looked at him then I looked away. I uttered something under my breath and sat on the bed. Pulling my phone out I dialed Mikey's number and patiently waited for him to pick up. He finally picked up on the third ring and I frantically told him the issue.

"Let me speak to Taiju." I gave the phone to Taiju while he gave me an eye. "Why did you shoot her?" He instantly looked at me and I mouthed sorry while fiddling with my fingers. "It was simply to teach Y/N a lesson boss. Have you seen on the news about the car crash and the people in critical condition?" Taiju asked Mikey, Mikey wanted to know what this had to do with anything but that was until Taiju explained. "Put me on speaker," Mikey said and Taiju followed the order.

"Do you know how dangerous this is? What has gotten into you do I need to expel you from Toman? Is it because of Taiju's influence?!" Mikey was frustrated at the sudden plot twists that had been occurring lately. "Wait a minute expelled, so I was a member!" She jumped up with joy making the males both audibly groan. "That's not the point, the point is you're the cause of a deadly car crash that could have you ended up in prison for a very long time. Then there's a woman getting shot, I wonder what's next."

I gulped as I listened to Mikey's words. All of this was because of his influence. In my youth, I was a wild one but I wasn't this wild, I would never set up a car crash and would never set up for a woman to get shot. All of these actions were because of him.

"Yeah I must admit that Taiju has something to do with my behavior, but Mikey there's no reason to separate us or expel me. I promise this will never happen again."

"Both of you come to the shrine."

We arrived at the shrine where there were the other Toman members. As soon as me and him arrived everyone's attention was on me. I look down at the ground not feeling comfortable with all the gazes on me and I scooted closer to Taiju. "Ain't that the crazy chick who got all the people in the hospital?" Smiley said while pointing at me. I scoffed at his remark and looked at Mikey. "She is the crazy chick who did this and that is why I have called a meeting."

Mikey said while smiling at everyone. "And also Taiju, who also resulted in something dangerous, shot a woman who is presumably one of his "friends."
Mikey did air quotes and I looked at Mikey with a small glare. I didn't like the topic of Taiju and his ex whores. "They're both fucked up," Mitsuya mumbled while looking toward us. I looked at the lavender-haired male with a look of disinterest.

"Enough talking, let's see how we're going to defuse all of this." Mikey clapped his hands together while sitting on the steps. "Any suggestions?" He called but no one answered.

"Well, if no one has any suggestions then why don't we turn to the two convicts?" Everyone looked at the two which made Y/N roll her eyes. "We aren't going to get caught." Was all she said before walking off with Taiju. Mikey shrugged his shoulders and called off the meeting. "So about our phone call earlier..." Y/N couldn't help but smile and Mikey wondered where it was going. "I'm a member?!"

Taiju rolled his eyes. "Can you honestly drop the topic about you being a member, you're too weak." I didn't know what took over but it was a mix of emotions. Somewhere in his words, it encouraged me and my body to gain the strength of none other before. I felt powerful but most importantly I was angry. Without thinking I launched a fist towards Taiju's face.

Those words, I don't know how they did it but it gave me enough strength to knock him out. I was so tired of getting degraded and abused. I was so tired of him treating me like an object and me not being able to fight back.
Mikey stood up in astonishment as he looked at the male on the ground. His eyes were wide with surprise and his mouth was ajar. He knelt to look at the male, and indeed Taiju Shiba was knocked out.

"Two people." He smiled as he put a hand on my shoulder. "Me and you were the only ones who could knock him down, but considering you..." He gave me a warm, closed-eye smile.
"You are a strong woman to put up with his abuse. You are a strong, determined woman to stand up to a man, who you know is powerful. I'm not making you a member just because you knocked him out, I'm making you a member because I admire you greatly and you've proved to me what it's like to be strong."