008

Present Time

I held his jaw, snapping him out of his thoughts. "You ok? You have been thinking for a long time."
He pushed me off of him and left towards the door. I just stood there pissed because all I was trying to do was help him. But this is what happens when you deal with Taiju Shiba. "Well fuck you too."

Taiju approached the house Hakkai and his sister lived in.
He knocked on the door with harsh fists and an impatient mood. Hakkai opened the door, letting his brother inside with caution in his movements.

Taiju pinned him up to the wall as soon as he entered, which had Hakkai scared and confused. He expected this would happen but at the same time felt that he would be alright. "You tell me what happened. You fucking tell me or I'll beat you paralyzed." Hakkai swallowed a breath. "Mikey ordered us not to speak on it."

Taiju slapped the younger male. "I'm the fucking brother, not Mikey! I direct you and tell you what the fuck to do!"
Hakkai nodded his head fearfully. He knew better not to defy Taiju. "What's going on?" Yuzuha whispered while approaching the two. "Stay out of this." Taiju turned back but she didn't back down. Her goal was to always protect her family and she wouldn't let their older brother continue to treat them like crap.

"Why are you hurting him?!" She raised her tone and Taiju stepped forward. Hakkai grabbed his shirt. "Don't worry about her! I'll tell you the answers." He whispered in his sister's defense. Taiju forcefully brought Hakkai out the door and threw him to the ground. "You tell me everything, I find out you're lying I swear I'll hurt you, and Yuzuha won't be there to save you."

He swallowed a breath and decided to give him the answers. He didn't want his sister to be a victim of the abuse any longer.

"Y/N attended one of the meetings. She and Mikey argued which caused Y/N to get upset. Shooting at a window, she threw one of our members at it and threatened to let him fall. You came in and then another member said something to her which made her more upset. She ended up letting him fall, then you came towards her.

You both were at the edge so it was dangerous enough."
He sighed and exhaled a shaky breath, this was the part that he was not supposed to speak on.  "Mikey gave you the order to push her. You did, but she brought you with her. Both of y'all fell but luckily survived in a coma.

Mikey ordered no one to talk about it because he feared Angel would find out. He didn't want Angel to find out because Mikey planned to kill Y/N." Taiju nodded at how ironic it was, but finally he found out the truth that set him at rest.

He returned to the apartment, feeling as bored as ever. A huge burden had been lifted off of his chest but it just left emptiness inside in its place. Unlocking the door, he was met with a stranger. "Who the fuck are you?" Taiju asked while pushing him out of the way. Y/N appeared from the hallway looking tired, and the worst thought came to his mind. Taiju walked deeper into the apartment and approached the female.

"Well? What's going on?!"

"Nothin', Just casual sex."

She looked at the body on the ground, then at Taiju. Blood stained his body, his clothes, and the floor. "Clean this shit up, including my floors." She spoke with an agitated sigh, and walked away but he grabbed her. "You bring some boy in and let him fuck you in my apartment?!"

What the fuck did it look like?
She rolled her eyes, she hated how stupid people can be. "We aren't even together. We had to put on a fucking act. I don't belong to you." He laughed. "You're so right. You belong to the fucking streets. You might as well become a prostitute." I walked away without saying anything. I wanted to put him in his place but I didn't have time for his bullshit.

The only reason I allowed him to claim me as his, was because of money. He paid me but it was a part of a mission he had, but this mission was discussed with me, so I had no idea what his intentions were.

I locked myself in the room.

He looked at the unconscious body. Sitting on the counter,
He emerged into thought. He was thinking about a woman he'd never have. For years It affected him. She never interacted with him in the first place, but only if it was to her advantage. She loved him for his money and nothing else, she even stated that she enjoyed using him. He wanted control over her.

He could abuse her all he wanted, but she would just ignore him for months which ate him away, and he would have to make it up to her by giving her money and the things she desired. He hated how that worked, but somehow he still couldn't figure out why he loved her.

Maybe he would have to be less rough and work on being nice. He shook his head with disgust the moment that came into his mind. "Fuck that soft shit." He mumbled and hopped off the counter, going to the back and attempting to open the door only to see it locked.

"Open the door Y/N."

She ignored him which only made him mad. He kicked the door down, causing her a great amount of surprise. "What the fuck Taiju?" She looked at the door and then at the male.
He stood directly in front of her.
"What do you want from me? To be honest, what is the reason that me and you are living in the same apartment? Tell me how you feel."

She laughed, wiping a tear. "Are you trying to get sentimental with me?" She felt a hand on her cheek, a slap. He had slapped her and then held her jaw roughly in his hands. "You only care for the money, don't you? That's the only logical explanation as to why you keep putting up with me." She yawned, looking into his eyes.
"That and sex." She smiled and stood up. "I'm not a whore, I don't sleep with just anybody. Wealthy status, people who I know are clean, people I observe. I'm always careful with sex."

"The only person I don't use a condom with is you. I trust you don't get me pregnant. Wanna know something else?"
She asked in a lower tone, a smirk appearing on her face. "I know you want me, I know you want some type of power over me."

She stood up with their noses just inches apart. "I don't want you Taiju. I'd be a horrible person for intimate relationships. It's not just that, it's the fact that I'd hurt you even more. Relationships mean that you are on a close level to that person, so I have your trust and I can use that to break you. It's a deadly game, but how should you know? You have no experience."

He pushed her down on the bed, he hated that she was right so he would change that.  "Why don't we make a bet then?"
She quirked a brow. "Why don't we get into another “relationship”
and let's see who catches feelings first."

She smiled and then shook his hand.

"Deal."