004

He said it so quietly. It was almost below a whisper. I don't even think he said it. Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me. I looked at him shock. No words were able to form from my lips and I don't think they'd form for a while. He got off of me and went upstairs like nothing had happened. I picked myself up and sat on the couch. Why was I so speechless?

I sat there with my hands interlaced. I went up the stairs and stopped infront of his door. Without knocking, I entered to see him naked. I still walked in, pretending like he wasn't naked because this was a serious issue.
I just wanted to feel relief, and the only thing that did that was money. "I need money." I blankly said while holding my hand out.

"Can I put my fucking clothes on?" He asked with an annoyed look. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "I need money now."

"Since when do you go around demanding shit?" He asked while wrapping a towel around his waist. "Since now." He walked up to me and I backed up, he tried to slap me but I dodged it and went to the other side of the bed. I found his wallet on the dresser and pulled some money out with a quiet mumble.

"Put my fucking shit back where it was." I glared at him and took a credit card too. I threw the wallet down with an uninterested look an put the money and credit card in my pocket and walked over to the door. He stopped me but it was already predicted it. "What's the matter with you? Are you acting like you're the shit, huh? Y'know what I think? I think you like it when I get violent with you."

His nails dug into my shoulder blade which caused discomfort. My hand was on the doorknob but I didn't open the door. I wasn't like my old self anymore. Old me was horrible. The typical teenager. The one who would go to parties, get drunk, and get high. The one who would enjoy sex and treat everyone like shit. The bratty bitch, the girl who gets everything she desires.

After that one incident, I changed my ways for the better. Sure I still liked getting what I want, I just wasn't a wild one. I miss my old self but at the same time, I think it was for the best to change. Sometimes I can see my old self in me now. Me talking back with attitude and being shitty is just one example. I couldn't show that to Taiju but he would eventually bring it out.

But that wasn't a really good idea. One way I ended up in jail was when I caught my ex-boyfriend cheating, so I decided to do what I thought was a good idea and bash his girlfriend's head in with glass. I made him watch as I recorded the whole thing, but karma always comes back. Because that same day he recorded me going to jail.

I wouldn't let no man abuse me. My old self wouldn't deal with that shit. New me is just pathetic, letting a man beat and use me for any and everything. I swatted his hand and stepped away. "I hate it when you put your hands on me. Do you think I like getting beat by you? Do you think I loved it when you broke my nose? Do you think I enjoyed getting surgery? You think I fucking enjoy getting beat to the ground? You almost killed me one time."

"Taiju I never fight back. I should, I should defend myself and tell the police but I choose not to. I'm stupid as hell for putting up with this shit but I won't for any longer. Like I said, you don't fucking control me. I'm not some slave for you." I searched through my pocket and pulled out the money and credit card I just grabbed from his wallet. I discarded it from my hand and it fell to the floor.
"I don't need your money."

Y/N knocked on Angel's apartment door. Angel opened it quickly and pulled Y/N inside. She saw Mikey with a pissed yet calm expression nearby. "You can get out now, my friend is here," Angel said while pointing to the door. Mikey gritted his teeth and looked at me.

"Angel I'm sorry. I'm sorry for putting you and Y/N in danger. I swear I'll protect the both of you, just don't leave me Angel." Mikey pleaded while walking closer to her. He made a pouty face but Angel wasn't stupid and she wouldn't fall for it. She crossed her arms. "She requested protection from you, but guess what happened? Taiju continued to beat her, going so far as to break her nose even. You think you're sorry for that?" Angel replied and raised a finger to the door. "Out."