015

I haven't written one in a longgg time but there is a Smut warning cause... I dunno it wasn't expected. Expect it to be horrible cause... Idk all my shit is horrible 😋
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Y/N ended up going to college to get a master's degree. With the help of Mikey, her best friend Angel, and the gang, she was able to afford college and pursue a career she wanted to do since she was a child.

Now she was financially stable and was best in her field of study. Taiju decided he would quit the gang and settle down following his career. She was happy with the choices he made, she knew he had some good within him, he just needed the right person for it to show.

"What should we do?"

"Hm... we want to do something nice for big brother and Y/N but what do they like?" Yuzuha asked herself as she made a thinking face. "They like a lot of things." Yuzuha finally said feeling defeated.

"Wait, I once had a conversion with them and they said they would want to do something with everyone!" Hakkai mentioned making Yuzuha sigh even more. "Now we have to worry about everyone else and what they like!"

"Why don't we just go out to eat? I'm sure everyone likes food." He suggested which made Yuzuha smile. "Great, we just need to gather everyone and me and you will pay."

Yuzuha's job was to make sure the things at the restaurant were in order. She rented out most of the place, she was just trying to make sure everything was perfect. Hakkai was supposed to get all the members of Toman and make sure they were ready and knew where to go.

"So do we have to dress formally?" Chifuyu asked which made Hakkai think.  "Hold that thought..." He picked up his phone and dialed his sister's number to ask. She said that they could dress however they liked,  nothing too crazy though. Hakkai relayed the message to everyone but they seemed fine. Some went to their homes to change while some thought what they were wearing was fine.

"When are we leaving Hakkai?" Takemichi asked with Hakkai remembering what his sister said. "Around 5:30." Takemichi nodded
as he took a seat until then they waited.

5:30 came and everyone was ready.
Everyone arrived at the restaurant, everyone except Takemichi. It was confusing since his girlfriend arrived but he was nowhere to be seen. They tried dialing his number but he never picked up. "Is he not coming?" Mikey asked which made some of them shrug.
"Hina, have you heard from Takemichi?"
I asked her but the female shook her head.

As if on cue he arrived. "Where were you, we were all waiting you idiot!" Chifuyu said making Takemichi frantically apologize. "I couldn't find
anything to wear!" Chifuya laughed while covering his mouth, tears almost forming in his eyes. "Your fashion sense is horrible dude!"

"It is." Mitsuya smiled while examining the blonde's outfit. "Aw c'mon it's not that bad, I'd say it's rather cool!"

"It's not." Everyone said at the same time which made him drop his head. He muttered something but he still thought his sense of fashion was... ok.

Everyone was talking and having a good time, which was something they rarely got to experience. Everyone hoped for more times like this and would agree on doing things like this more often. It was pushing 7:00 and was gradually getting darker. Still, they all stayed and continued whatever they were doing. It got quiet for a moment and that's when they heard a strange noise. They all wondered what the noise was until Angel looked beside her and saw Mikey with his head down. He had taken a nap and was lightly snoring.

"I always forget he gets sleepy after eating..." Y/N shook her head as everyone watched him with disappointment.  "Alright, who's taking him home?" Emma asked but everyone turned to her. "Don't you live with him, take your brother home!" Smiley said but Emma shook her head no. "Am I supposed to carry him all the way home?! He's short and slim yet heavy!"