010

"Insane. Fuckin insane."
Angel muttered while she and Y/N snuck into Taiju's apartment.
Both of them hid under the bed waiting. "Angel he fucking made me suck his dick after letting some whore ride him!" I whisper and shouted while sighing. "I don't want to get hit by his big strong ass!" Y/N giggled and then hushed herself. She loved how Angel made jokes about him, they were just the funniest.

Under the bed for almost an hour he finally came home. Both girls were deadly silent as they heard footsteps approach. The door finally opening they both began to have doubts. Angel peeked from under the bed with quick movements.
She typed something on her phone and tapped Y/N.

The bed had dipped making both women increase in fear, they were surprised that he couldn't hear their hearts beating.
Angel looked at me and then slowly rolled from underneath the bed.
"Hi." Angel awkwardly said alerting the male's attention.

"Who the hell are you?!" He stood up with clenched fists. He was about to swing out of adrenaline making Angel begin to panic. "Angel?!" He said while walking closer. Her lips sealed as he pinned her against the wall. "Where is that bitch."

Taiju whispered making angel
quiet. He looked so scary and she was about to piss her pants."I dunno." She whispered then raised a hand. She slowly stroked his hair. 'What in the shit am I doing!'

"You have pretty hair." She said in a whisper. She had to find any way to distract him and she would go to the extreme to do it.  He went completely silent making her nervous. He knelt down with Angel's blood running cold. She quickly fell in front of the bed, blocking him.

He pushed her but she didn't move. "Fuck is your problem? I'll hurt you, you think I care that Manjiro claimed you?" She had to take action. No but where was Y/N? Angel scoffed. "Don't tell me she's scared," Angel mumbled quietly.

"Speak up. Speak up or I'll rip your vocal cords from your throat. I'll make you watch in front of a mirror you dirty bitch." Angel scoffed and looked into his eyes. He might have talked crazy to Y/N but she wouldn't let him talk crazy to her. "Boy be quiet you act like you are superior or something I heard that Mikey beat your ass."

"You want to get bold with me? I'll show you what it's like to get bold." Angel muttered something then looked away. "I'm not getting bold I'm just stating the facts. pathetic how someone as little as him can beat you up, embarrassing if you ask me."

He laughed but she could tell he wasn't in a joking mood. She dug her own grave. Just as he was about to kick her in her face Y/N Came about and stuck a needle into his neck. Taiju out of reflex harshly hit Y/N and slammed her into the wall almost breaking the window from the force.

She gasped as all the air was knocked from her body and fell to the ground with a squeaky gasp.  Angel quickly got the rope that was aside from her and pushed Taiju down. It was like he wasn't phased at all, he continued to fight and he took both of us down wrapping us both in the rope. Pathetic how he beat us at our own game. "What the hell is going on here?" He laughed hard. He looked at us with disappointment and amusement.

"So first you got this little bitch to distract me while Y/N snuck up behind me to drug me. How the fuck did you fail?! How stupid can you both be, I'd expect a crackhead to do better!"

Angel glared at the woman with Y/N mouthing a little sorry. Taiju looked at Y/N with a pissed-off look. He knew that she had planned this.  "Are you mad because I told you that a bitch rode my dick?! You tried to kill me over something so petty, I'd expect more from my girl!" Taiju shook his head while pacing back and forth. "Then my girl got her little bitch. This can't be real." He snickered while turning his attention to us.

"I can see it from you Y/N you can be a jealous brat sometimes. You take it too far." I rolled my eyes and looked away. He's saying I take it too far? He beats me over insignificant things. "You were the one who made me suck you. Why did you let another girl ride you? How do you think I feel?!" I looked at him and then let out a little chuckle. "It's fine because I know you care nothing about me. All I care about is your money and your dick, all you care about is my body."

"During the time we faked our relationship, I had feelings for you! Something that I know that you aren't capable of, you beat your siblings, you beat me, you beat women, what is wrong with you! It's a disgrace that you call yourself a Christian, in that case, God is looking down on you with disgust."

"Really? He's looking down on all of us with disgust. Not just me, but since you want to get sentimental with things I'll tell you this, I loved you, I still love your bratty bitchy ass and I've told you this countless times." He leaned against the wall as we met each other's glare.

"Do you remember the time when I choked you because you made me so mad? I wanted to kill you but I love you so I decided to see you suffer instead." My eyes softened each time I heard Taiju say the word love. I know he loved me I just hated the way he showed it. "I hate you but I also love you, I hate that I love a woman like you."

Slight tears came from her eyes as she heard his voice. To her it was the most beautiful sound to her ears, he was the most perfect human to roam this Earth. "I love you." She teared up which made her embarrassed. Angel thought it was cute yet a little terrifying at the same time. To her, they were both psychopaths and she needed not this energy. He cackled and narrowed his eyes as he examined the woman.
"You say you love me and I believe you then you turn around and use me."

"It's fine because we are both using each other! I use you for your cash and you use me for my body, but it's okay because we both love each other." She smiled which made him roll his eyes. He slowly undid the rope as she jumped into his arms.

"Can someone untie me? You both have been making out for what 10 minutes?!" Angel said with annoyance. She was tired of hearing the sounds of kissing. They act like they couldn't hear her and to be honest, Angel thought it was true. She was just glad that he didn't tie the rope too tight. She easily slipped out of the rope with a confused yet satisfied Sigh. "Damn, it was that easy?"

She mumbled and stood up from the seat. Slowly turning towards the two she looked at them with a glare. She quickly looked away when she saw Y/N in her undergarments and Taiju without a shirt. He was all up on her with her moaning like she was in some type of heat. Angel felt embarrassed and quickly left out the room with a blush. A few minutes after, that's when it started. Angel could hear them from the living room and when she got tired of hearing the sounds of sex she went outside.

Angel came in an hour later with cautious ears and eyes and let out of blissful sigh when she didn't hear them. Slowly, ever so slowly she crept towards the back and opened the door. That was a very stupid move but she wanted to make sure everything was okay, but she didn't want to walk in on them having sex. She peaked in to see Y/N on her phone and Saw Taiju laying motionless on the bed.

Angel quickly scurried into the room and let out a sigh when she saw his chest moving up and down. She thought Y/N was serious about killing him and didn't want any of that to happen. "You okay?" Angel asked with Y/N nodding. Angel noticed the girl's body questionably and looked the other way without a word. "You act like you have never seen a girl with hickeys and bruises. Quit acting brand new." Angel rolled her eyes and then looked at Taiju.

"How do you find him attractive? He's just so..." Angel asked with a light shudder. She always wondered what Y/N saw in him. "He is not ugly!" Y/N quickly defended him while standing. "Of course, you're going to defend the boy that you're madly in love with."

"Just like you'd defend Manjiros Goofy ass."

"At least Mikey doesn't hit on women and at least he isn't an abusive asshole." Angel said in a smart tone with a little cocky smile."At this point, I don't care because I love him and he's the most perfect person on earth to me even if it seems like we hate each other."

"You heard her." A sleepy voice alerted both of the girls then they looked over towards the male with an arm over his face.
Angel rolled her eyes. Since when has he been up? "Eavesdropping much?" Angel said watching Taiju sit up. She hated him, and she would continue to hate him. "My bitch will always defend me even when I'm wrong just like I'd do the same for her."

Angel knew he was lying, but she didn't appreciate the name he was calling her. "Why don't you call her by her real name instead of something that you call a dog." He ignored her and proceeded to stand to his feet and walk towards Y/N with his hands wrapped around her waist and his eyes trained on Angel. "I won't let you take her away from me, even though me and her are such a toxic couple we both think that we are made for each other."
Y/N smiled and then looked at Angel.
Angel sighed, tired of both of their Bullshit.

"Whatever floats your boat."