005

A/N: This will be a short story.
________________________________

The next day Y/N and Taiju were at the base of operations.
Mikey didn't speak to Y/N and she honestly didn't give a fuck. Nah, actually she did. She'd have her talk with him. Y/N met the other members but one in particular caught her eye. Hakkai Shiba.
The younger brother of Taiju Shiba. She didn't know he had any siblings, but then again she didn't know anything about him.

Other than the fact he was a toxic abusive Christian. At this point, he shouldn't even be considered a Christian considering the way he treated people. She rolled her eyes as she clicked a pen. Mikey told her to stop but she threw the pen at his head in annoyance.

His lip twitched in response then he slammed his hand against the table, the whole room going eerily silent. "I'm sick of you. I wish that I could kill you." I scoffed and crossed my arms, before he could get the chance to kill me I'd be at the police station in seconds.

"Mm, I think the same way. But you know who else thinks that way? Angel. You've lost her trust, you think she likes you, the truth is she doesn't. She doesn't like seeing her friends getting hurt and mistreated. For you to let Taiju break my nose it made her angrier. It takes time to earn her trust but guess what, she didn't like you from the start, I guess gang-related activity isn't her."

I smiled watching him glare at me. I knew I hit a sensitive spot and I would continue to get on his ass. "You shouldn't talk to him like that," Hakkai spoke up while looking down at the table at the same time. This was one of the first times she had heard him speak, so it made her pissed that he had his opinion.

"Talk to him like what? The way your older brother talks to you?" Everyone at the table let out a surprised gasp. They knew not to get in the Shiba family business, so she was on a deadly line right now. Mikey gave me a questionable look.

"You seem to have grown bold. Where was that same attitude when Taiju was beating you?" Mikey asked me and everyone turned their attention to me. I refused to let him embarrass me like this, so I knew I had to get my last word in. "Where was this attitude when Angel rejected you?"

Mikey stood up and came around the table. I'm assuming that did it for him and I'm glad it did. He stood in infront of me and the room fell silent. "I don't hit girls but you're giving me a reason to do so." He looked at me with tired eyes and a bored stare. I rolled my eyes and walked right past him.

The invincible Mikey he was called, but to me he was just another asshole. He held my arm but I pushed it off of me. I hated for men to touch me after what Taiju had done. "I don't have to hit you at all, I could get Taiju to do it for me. I'd get him to do it in front of everyone just to show how much of a crybaby you really are."

I slapped him with all my strength. I hated for people to mention Taiju and how he treated me. He held his cheek and rubbed it. "Are you mad? How sad." He walked away and took a seat. I was left standing with a pissed look. I saw him smile. Bastard really made me wanna shank his ass. I looked out the window absentmindly then an idea popped up in my head. It was a crazy idea that I knew wouldn't work but hey, who knows?

I grabbed a gun I saw lying around and shot at the window. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Mikey asked while running his fingers through his hair. He was sitting there with all his little colleagues acting like he was this supreme being who ruled all over the world. I scanned the room then I approached a member who looked like the weakest. I grabbed him by his collar and watched as he tried to protest and free himself.

I looked at Mikey and then at the man. I kicked him, causing him to yell and stumble back without paying attention to where he was going. He fell and tumbled out the window with a mortified expression. Everyone stood up and came charging towards me. The man was holding onto the ledge with a panicked scream. "Help!" He yelled as they held their guns at me. I stepped on the man's hand and threatened to let him fall if they shot me. Screams rang everywhere.