009

"He thinks I'll catch feelings, he
Must be fucking crazy." Y/N
Said while filing her nails.
"You know that you're going to fall for him," Angel said while eating some chips. "Yeah, what about you and Mikey?"
She gave me a side-eye.
"What about Mikey?" She asked making me quietly snicker.
"Hm, nothing." I hummed softly.
"I'll make him fall for me. At the same time, I won't give too much attention because I know just about now he's out giving his dick."

"What makes you say that?"
Angel said but she quickly kept quiet. He seemed like the type to go whoring around. "I wouldn't blame them he has some good dick," Y/N added making Angel shudder. "I don't want to hear about his dick." She quietly said with a little chuckle. "Girl you know if Mikey wanted pussy you'd gladly give it up."

Angel rolled her eyes.
"I'm not desperate unlike you.
You be foldin' for that man's dick." Y/N scoffed. "I care about the money more." She smiled making Angel shake her head in disappointment. A knock on the door alerted both of them, causing Y/N to get up and unlock the door. "Taiju?" I questioned, wondering what he was doing at my place. "I have company."
He replied by pushing me out of the way and inviting himself in.

"Angel? Is this your side hoe or something?" Taiju asked while taking a seat on the couch. He kicked his feet up like he owned the place making me upset.

"Make me something to eat brat."
Taiju said making Angel uncomfortable, she scooted to the far end of the couch not wanting to be close to him. "I don't have to make shit," Y/N said with crossed arms. "Your my bitch." He looked at her but she ignored him.
"Are you paying me?" I asked him To which he replied with a
cackle. "Pay you? I shouldn't have to pay when your my object."
Angel gasped. Taiju looked over at her with a crazed expression.
"You wanna see how she belongs to me?"

Taiju stood up and walked towards Y/N. "What're ya planning?" He punched me in my stomach and Angel immediately stood. Angel thought her friend was dumb, she kept on dealing with this horrid abuse. How far would you go just to get some money? "Ugh," I mumbled as I fell to the floor clutching my side. "Please tell me what was the point of that," I grunted, feeling my heartbeat dip.

He grabbed her and forced her to get on her knees. He brought her close to his crotch and proceeded to unbuckle his belt and pull down his boxers. "Taiju!" She yelled as he stroked it all while Angel was in his presence. "Stop being a fucking brat." I scoffed and embarrassingly looked away. "I'm not sucking you while my friend is in here!" She looked away with a scowl. He grabbed something and then turned her head. He tilted her head up and then showed her a wad of cash. "That's 8K. Just suck me like the little whore you are and it'll be yours." He put the money in the palm of her hand then she looked at him and swallowed a breath.

"No." She said while looking away. She had to swallow her pride. No matter how hard she wanted the money she couldn't give him what he wanted.
"I mean you don't have a choice. Fucking c'mon Y/N you know you want the fucking money so suck my dick."
Angel slowly went to the back
I honestly didn't blame her.

I slowly grabbed the base and then took him into my mouth. The length that I couldn't fit I stroked him at a slow pace. He grabbed my hair and forced me to take his full length. My head went up and down as I tried to breathe. I kept gagging on his dick and my eyes would occasionally roll back. "Don't fucking gag you can take my dick in your mouth like you took it inside your slutty pussy." He groaned as he hit the back of my throat. I needed air, I needed him to let me breathe or I'd die with dick in my mouth. Saliva spilled from my lips as I felt his warm semen inside my mouth. I hated that I loved the sour taste. What I hated more was him. I swallowed most of it but the rest dripped onto the floor.

He released me allowing me to breathe but he quickly grabbed my head a little too fast. "Taiju." I moaned as he forced my head to the floor. "You don't waste my fucking shit. You lick it all up right now or I'll beat you in front of your little friend."
I followed his orders and licked it up from the floor. I'm so glad I kept it clean in here but I'ma still sanitize my mouth because I still had my tongue against the ground. I looked at him and swallowed it in one go.
He spit on my face then I yelled and pushed him. In those exact moments, my heartbeat raced as I wiped some of the spit off my face. "Taiju ew!" I yelled as I ran to the bathroom. I heard him laughing then I saw
Angel with a blank and traumatized look.

"Lord have mercy," Angel whispered while I brushed my teeth. "Right." I swallowed a breath while wiping semen from my lips. Me and angel were in the bathroom contemplating if we should stay or not. "Oh wait, I need my fucking money."
Y/N opened the door and walked to the living room. She saw Taiju with a blunt in his mouth. I held my hand out. I ignored the weed he was smoking, and it still surprised me. He had never smoked a day in his life let him tell it, but now he recently started smoking. He looked at my palm then removed the blunt and put it out on my palm. I gasped then hissed in pain watching a smirk form on his face. "Not funny." I groaned as he moved closer to my body. He wrapped his hand around my neck whilst leaning down to kiss me.

"Do I have to tell you that I love you?" He whispered into the kiss.
"Do you? Cause if you did you'd pay me my money." He pulled away and wiped his lips.
"Why should I when your pussy isn't all that good? A bitch rode my dick before I came and let you suck it."

I gasped.

Speechless for words I couldn't even process what I just heard.
I saw Taiju with a cruel grin plastered proudly on his face.
My heart raced. So I was eating some random Hoe pussy. He walked passed me and to the door. "Later whore."

I stood frozen for what, 2 minutes? Angel came in and asked why I was so blank and devoid of emotion. "Taiju he's so fucking cruel," I whispered with a clenched fist. I laughed then held onto angels shoulder with a
Tight hold. "Watch me kill him, Angel."