Man Of Steel Aka Superman Male Reader bio

Name: F/N Kent

Name: F/N Kent

Personality: Calm, Mature, Mellow, Loyal, Clear-headed, Logical, Knowledgeable, Cautious, Curious, Wise, Witty, Warm, Trusting, Well-rounded, Focused, Fun-loving, Freethinking, Brutal, Cold, Malicious, Blunt, Cruel, Devious

Flaw: He's always flirting with girls and he's absent-minded about fighting.

Powers/Abilities:

Absolutely Transcendent Solar Deity Physiology

Solar Embodiment/Solar Manipulation

Solar Magic

Master of hand to hand combat

Weapons Summon magic

Unpredictable

Unkillable

Weapons Master

Solar Regeneration: when he's more Solar, more he is going to heal

Pain suppression

Energy Constructs

Fear Manipulation

Infusion: the Users can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings, or powers with chi/aura, energy, elements, life Energy, magic, etc., Empowering and Energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency. Depending on what the object is infused with, it can possess a variety of Abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.

Absorption Manipulation: user can control the attributes of absorption, choosing what/who to absorb, the rate at which it happens, and whether or not it happens at all.

Tranquil State

Weakness: unknown

Techniques

Sun Shot: he Making a finger gun, using your pointer and middle finger as the barrel, will allow you to manifest a miniature sun at your fingertips. Firing the sun will cause it to shoot forward at lightspeed, burning through anything including magical barriers. This sun will also possess a small gravitational field pulling people or objects towards it if they are close enough. He also have to ability to expand the sun anytime after you shoot it, causing it to quadruple in size and growing the radius of its gravitational field. The sun and gravitational field have no affect on he.

Proto Haze: he are able to create a massive cloud of white hot star gas around he. This gas will obscure normal and magical vision, having no affect on he. This gas is hot enough to gravely burn anyone that comes into contact with it.

Eyes of Helios: he are able to turn he eyes into portals to the middle of the sun, releasing rays of heat up to 27 million degrees Fahrenheit.

Eartheaters: he can create miniatures balled of condensed heat, about the size of a dodgeball. These balls burn at about 60 degrees Fahrenheit but have enough condensed mass to weigh about as much as a small planetoid. They will be weightless as User hold them but after he throw them they will strike whatever they hit with force equal to 3 megatons of TNT.

Sun's Eyre: he can cause a circular portal to the middle of the sun to manifest in the sky. This portal can be up to 300 miles in diameter. This portal will completely unleash the wrath of the sun on anything that is underneath it.

Sun Soul: he can heat up any part of his body to 27 million degrees Fahrenheit.

Sun weapons: he was create bladed weapons, including daggers, swords, etc., from solar energy/substances.

Sun roar: he was gain power from a source of solar energy/substances from a sun, concentrate it into a single point, and project it in the form of a beam of destructive force that is capable of incinerating anything unfortunate to be within its range.

Sun blast: he was release solar energy/substances over a specific target area causing great damage and/or delivering great shock waves of pure force.

Sun clones: he was create clones of oneself, others and/or objects by using Solar

His hero outfit

His wife: Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch