Man of Steele aka Superman: Infinity War (Part 1)

-Year: 2018: 6 Months After the Events of Black Panther-

?: Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same... And now it's here...

Or should I say, I am?

.......

?: F/N? F/n wake up! You're having a nightmare love, wake up!

F/N's bloodshot eyes suddenly shoot open as he rises suddenly in a king-sized bed, sweating profusely and panting heavily. A sudden, pale white hand rises and gently clasps on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort the man, who's muscles were strangely aching at every stiff motion, resulting in a slight grunt of annoyance. The hand on his shoulder slowly wraps around his body and brings him into a hug. F/N briefly glances over to the left side of the bed, revealing the beautiful site of his beloved Wanda Maximoff, her hair slightly dishevelled and tired eyes, yet still wearing that beautiful, radiant smile, which surprisingly held despite her worried demeanor.

Wanda: Again? Was it the same one?

F/N: -sigh- No. Different words but the same person... what time is it?

Wanda: 7.50 AM dear. Want to go back to bed and sleep in?

F/N smiles over at her and gives her a short kiss before standing up and rubbing his eyes.

F/N: No, not for me. Sorry I woke you up, you can take as long as you need, i'm gonna go make breakfast before Vision has to go...

Wanda: It's alright, I'll get myself ready and we can go.

F/N quickly dresses himself and walks downstairs to prepare some sort of breakfast to keep himself going for the morning, however stops when he comes across one of his best friends, Vision, gripping his forehead tightly as he sits on one side of the kitchen table.

F/N: The stone?

Vision: I'm afraid so... it's like the stone is speaking to me... and yet I don't know what it's saying.

F/N: -Sigh-. It's too convenient. My nightmares have gotten worse, and so has the mind stone. This isn't a coincidence. It's like a warning, and for the first time in a long time, i'm genuinely afriad of what's to come.

Vision briefly looks over at Y/n, who has begun making breakfast for two somewhat intrigued.

Vision: You're not quite used to it, are you? You've never felt this way before.

F/N: Not since.. the Chitauri invasion 6 years ago.

Vision: Well, what's changed?

F/N: Back then I had things to lose, people I eventually did lose. I wasn't afraid of Ultron, because I didn't know Wanda, and I knew the Avengers would be okay. I wasn't worried during the Civil War, I knew what could happen. With Killmonger, I knew nothing of Wakanda or it's people, and therefore had nothing to lose. Now I could lose everything at the drop of a hat. Everything that i've managed to build up could come crumbling down like a house of cards. I don't want to lose her.

Vision looks down to the table which Y/n had just placed two plates of breakfast, processing what Y/n had revealed to him, and yet he, a living supercomputer, didn't know how to respond for the first time ever.

Vision: You're, not worried about yourself?

F/N: Of course not, I have an alien Symbiote and a spirit of vengeance constantly arguing about which Ben and Jerry's Avengers Ice-Cream is the best. They somehow do a good enough job to keep me constantly breathing.

Venom: Hunka-Hulka Burning Fudge!

Anti-vemon: Raspberry Thorbet!

Y/N: I don't even have a damn flavor... When do you have to be back at the facility?