Prolonged

-Present Day-

The Battle of New York was a truly catastrophic event, the likes of which the world had never seen before. The Chitauri, led by the God of Mischief, Loki, wanted to become the ruler of Earth. However, thanks to him, the Avengers were formed to stop the threat by destroying the Chitauri fleet and capturing Loki, which they succeeded in doing. The Avengers Initiative had worked! Everyone around the world celebrated the Avengers' victory over the God and his seemingly endless fleet!

However, they never took into account the consequences of their actions. They fought in the middle of buildings containing hundreds of civilians, in which the Chitauri took hostages, killing many. People were on the streets running for their lives. And yet, one crossfire was leading to the biggest consequence due to all the fighting.

That poor soul is F/n Kent

{F/N Kent mind}

I was in the middle of listening to music and thinking about how my life goes down different paths.

-3rd POV, New York City, New York-

The Chitauri filled the streets as people screamed from inside buildings and on the street while the Avengers battled the forces of Loki. The Avengers had scattered and were killing the death squads of the alien attackers. People were still rushing out of buildings in an attempt to escape the incoming onslaught and murder. One particular child was running around, caught in the crossfire of the miniature war in the city, in a desperate attempt to find the two people he considers family. Then he decided to go help that family, punching an alien and knocking its head sideways, making it hang by threads of flesh. The Chitauri turned around in what could be considered a surprise to a human and ended up firing at F/n, who used a car as a shield, but not before receiving fatal bullet wounds in his chest and neck. F/n desperately put pressure on the wounds in a fragile effort to save himself, slowly healing himself. The remaining Chitauri on the street surrounded F/N, about to fire on him, if not for Iron Man appearing around the corner for his second sweep of the place, firing his blasters into the group around the boy who was barely containing his strength, trying not to kill everyone. Tony landed next to F/N and attempted to save him, only for F/N to hear screaming from somewhere. Tony immediately stepped back, and F/N said something that shocked Tony to his core.

F/N: This is your fault. If you had done your job better, I wouldn't be in this mess. For your information, I am not a normal kid, so don't get in my way.

F/N was starting to help Tony and his team with their problems and surprises.

Tony: "I was starting to wonder who the parents of that kid are, and I am keeping a close eye on the kid."

F/N was helping innocent people who are in trouble because he's going to stop those who are controlling this army

{F/N Kent mind}

I saw a hole in the sky and tried to close it up, but I was also trying to find out where the ways were coming from.

F/N was heading towards the hole in the sky before things got worse than this, and I have a great idea to stop the entire army at once

F/N shoots a mini sun blast into the hole, which explodes inside of it and kills all the Chitauri