Man of Steele aka Superman: Infinity War (Part 2)

-Previously-

F/N: This isn't a coincidence.

Steve: The attack?

F/N: Everything. Every little detail up to this moment. It's all been leading to whats to come. Those assassins were after the stone in Visions head. Everything with Ultron, the Chitauri invasion, my constant visions and nightmares. This is it. Tony's missing, we're split up. Is he dead? Did assassins come after him? Is he in one of those damn ships?

Steve sits down next to F/N and lays a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to ease him.

Steve: Tony'll be fine. We know him. He always finds a way out.

Y/n looks over to Steve with a hardened expression, shaking his head.

F/N: Not this time Steve.

Not this time.

-3 Hours Later; Avengers HQ-

The Quinjet touches down at the old stomping grounds known as the Avengers Headquarters in upstate New York, and all 6 people make their way to the conference room, only to barge in on Rhodes

Thaddeus Ross: Still no word from Vision?

Rhodey: Satellites lost him somewhere over Edinburgh.

Thaddeus Ross: On a stolen Quinjet with four of the world's most wanted criminals.

Rhodey: You know they're only criminals because you've chosen to call them that, right, sir?

Thaddeus Ross: My God, Rhodes, your talent for horseshit rivals my own.

Rhodey: If it weren't for those Accords, Vision would've been right here.

Thaddeus Ross: I remember your signature on those papers, Colonel

Rhodey: Well, I'm pretty sure I paid for that.

Rhodey looks down at his legs revealing robotic braces climbing up the legs and around the waist of Rhodey, of course this machine was created by none other then Tony Stark, anything for his best friend to walk again.

Thaddeus Ross: You have second thoughts?

Rhodey: Not anymore.

The fugitive Avengers, Vision and F/N all enter the room simultaneously, with Vision supported by Sam.

Steve: Mr. Secretary.

Thaddeus looks briefly surprised, which turns immediately to anxiousness once he lays eyes on F/N, who lightly pushes past Steve and Natasha, and walks directly through the hologram of Thaddeus Ross.

Thaddeus Ross: You got some nerve. I'll give you that.

Natasha: You could use some of that right now.

Thaddeus Ross: The world's on fire. And you think, all is forgiven?

An audible groan of annoyance is heard echoing through the room, courtesy of F/N, who is attempting to find the plug to shut the stupid hologram thing off.

Steve: I'm not looking for forgiveness. And I'm way past asking for permission. Earth just lost her best defender. So we're here to fight. And if you wanna stand in our way... we'll fight you, too.

Thaddeus Ross: Arrest them.

Rhodes: All over it.

Rhodes then immedaitely shuts off the hologram using a remote device, much to the pleasure of everyone in the room. F/N comes back from the nearby kitchen with a box of cookies.