Man of Steele aka Superman: Civil War part 1

In Memory of Stan Lee- Rest in Peace, Excelsior.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Present Day, Lagos-

-F/n Pov

Steve: Alright... what do you see?

You and Wanda were currently sitting down at a cafe drinking some tea in Lagos, in the middle of a mission. You had said it'd be a perfect disguise but, in reality? You were just thirsty as fuck. Wanda was talking to the team over a communicator whilst you were drinking your tea in a few quick successive gulps.

Wanda: Standard beat cops... small station. Quiet street, it's a good target.

F/N: You've really become analytical you know that?

Wanda: Shush R/N!

Steve: Stop being distracted by your girlfriend and pay attention to the mission F/N... there's an ATM in the south corner, which means...

Wanda: Cameras.

Steve: Both cross streets are one way...

F/N: So compromised escape rooms, we've done this multiple times now, can we just do something? I'm so damn bored...

Wanda: I know sweetie, we'll be done soon I promise.

Wanda grabs your impatient hand as you sigh and lie your head down on the table. You had somehow gotten really sick as of late, and despite both yours and Wanda's protests, were more so forced to go on the mission as it was basically an international emergency. Even Zarathos was somehow feeling the effects of a massive migraine that just wouldn't go away. Wanda started lightly stroking your hair affectionately as she continued her scouting report to Steve.

Steve: All it means is that our guy doesn't mind being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. See that red range rover?

Wanda: Yeah, it's cute, F/N prefers Tesla cars though, he has a weird obsession with Elon Musk...

F/N: Elon Musk is a gift from God...

Natasha: Well, it's also bullet-proof, which means private security. Which means more guns which means more headaches for certain people... those people being us...

F/N: You just brought headaches up to annoy me...

You say this glaring over at the next table to reveal Natasha smirking lightly to herself.

Natasha: You know me so well.

Wanda: You guys do know that I can move things with my mind right?

Natasha: Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature to you.

Sam: Anyone ever tell you that you're a little paranoid?

Natasha: Yes, F/N, multiple times, but nobody else, not to my face, why? You hear something?

Sam: Well F/N, you're onto something.

You merely groan slightly as Wanda continues to stroke your hair.

Steve: Eyes on target, this is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months, I don't wanna lose him.

Sam: If he doesn't see us coming that won't be a problem. He kinda hates us.

Steve: Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it.

Sam activates his falcon drone to scout out the Garbage truck.

Sam: It has max weight, and the drivers armed...

Steve: It's not aiming for the police... GO NOW!

F/N perks up immediately.