Man of Steele aka Superman: 6 Months Later 🍋Lemon🍋

-Previously-

F/N, Nat and Steve burst through a door to reveal the new members of the Avengers: War Machine, Falcon, Vision, and Scarlett Witch. F/N jumped off of his platform, greeting everyone on the way until he came to Wanda, who smiled at him.

F/N smiles back and they (finally) met in an embrace, kissing for the first time. All of the new and old Avengers alike smiled at the display. When they stopped, they looked around and saw everyone staring at them and smiling.

F/N: Weirdos...

Steve: Alright F/N, get a room. We need to get these guys in shape. So...

Steve: AVENGERS! AS-

-6 Months Later, Present Day, 3rd POV, Y/n and Wanda's room-

-10.30 PM-

F/N: And that is how you play country Roads on guitar! Considering you wanna know how to play music, I feel like thats the best place to start

F/N: And that is how you play country Roads on guitar! Considering you wanna know how to play music, I feel like thats the best place to start. Very memorable.

Wanda: Thank you very much for teaching me F/N, I really appreciate it.

Wanda smiles and kisses you gently as you sit, and then lie down next to her on the bed. You smile back at her.

F/N: It's my pleasure, you're getting better at it every day. Soon you'll be better then me!

Wanda's smile lights up the room as she lies down with her head next to yours, cuddled into your neck.

Wanda: You know what we haven't done in a while?

F/N: Hmm... let me guess... A date?

Wanda: Bingo! We had so many missions recently we haven't had much time for us as a couple... so... do you wanna go? My schedule's open tomorrow?

F/N smiles and kisses Wanda's forehead.

F/N: I'd be insane to decline. I'll go tell Steve in a bit. I'm way too comfortable to get up right now.

Wanda giggles but agrees to stay in both of your comfortable positions. After 5 minutes, light snoring is heard from Wanda. F/N looks down to see his girlfriend completely passed out next to him. He gently picks her up and puts her into bed- thankfully, she was already prepared for bed, as she was in her underwear.

F/N had gotten used to her prancing around the room half naked after the first 2 weeks of living together in the same room, as Wanda loved seeing F/N flush red with embarrassment, but after he became immune to it, she never really stopped unless there was something important that she may need to have a quick response to or a visitor coming to their room. F/N smiles yet again as he looks down at his girlfriend of 6 months, who begun to smile in her sleep.

F/N gets off the bed and goes towards the bathroom, intending on going for a shower and to potentially shave, although he knew Wanda liked F/H. Once F/N was in the middle of showering, feeling like begun to control my mind.