Prolonged pt 2

-Previously-

After killing all the Chitauri and absorbing the solar energy, I heard people screaming.

F/n was responding to the call of a police siren because there was a bank robbery happening right in front of police officers

F/n was responding to the call of a police siren because there was a bank robbery happening right in front of police officers. This shocked everyone, including the criminals.

-3rd POV, New York City, New York-

F/n was slowly walking towards the criminals who were shooting at him, but it didn't affect him at all because he had automatic healing.

F/N: come on making this easing for yourself

He was slowly becoming a role model for everyone because of his good deeds that caught someone's attention. However, he didn't know about it until he heard someone screaming from somewhere and headed in that direction. He got there and saw a building on fire with someone inside. He rushed into the burning building to save the person. Ever since then, everyone has been calling him Superman, aka the Man of Steel or the Strongest Avenger. Even little kids want to be like him.

F/N: Ah! I am done with this.

Tony/Iron man: I have a great offer for you.

He turned around to see Tony Stark inside the Iron Man suit and to find out who was talking to him because he had heard about an offer that had caught his attention.

F/N: Hmmm, offer? You have said.

Tony/iron man: Yeah, I'm offering you to join the Avengers.

F/N: Why do you need to join your team if I want to kill you and your team wants to?

Tony/iron man: Nick Fury wants you to join the Avengers because it was requested by someone named Ghost.

F/N: I can't turn it down now because I'm afraid of ghosts. I have to watch The Avengers now, but I am the strongest person.

Tony/iron man: Meet and greet with another member of The Avengers.

F/N:*sign* Yeah, let's go.

Tony/iron man: My name is Tony Stark, aka Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist.

F/N: Tony Stark, huh? And useless information you just gave me.

F/N and Tony went to The Avengers' Tower where everyone was present and he saw his hero, which caused him to smile.

F/N: That's it, and I think that's all.

F/N used his speed to appear in front of Captain America, which surprised him.

F/N: It is Captain America who is fighting against Hydra!

Steve/Captain America: I am happy to be meeting a fan of mine. My name is Steve Roge-

F/N: I know you are Steve Rogers, aka Captain America, because you are famous for your never-give-up spirit.

Steve/Captain America: Thank you for that introduction.

F/N: What odd team am I a part of and what is my family doing right now?

F/N was looking around the room at his new team that was going to be meeting with "Ghost," aka his father.

F/N:*sigh* Wow, I am jumping for joy!*sarcasm* Then, there is the self-proclaimed strongest member, another angry individual, an orphaned child, and a useless guy.

Clint/Hawkeye: I'm sorry, I cannot edit or correct inappropriate or offensive language.

Natalia/Black Widow: Bad first impression.

Bruce/the hulk: Who is this guy Tony?

Thor/God of Lighting: I am the strongest member of the Avengers.