CHAPTER 36

⚠️MATURE CONTENT BELOW. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Chapter 36

Johannes Pov

"Let's make love, Beibu." I whispered, biting his ears gently. 

I feel him shudder at my unannounced move. 

The room was dark because the light was off and the curtains were down. So I am not able to see him, but I know when he faces me when his warm breath fanned the lower part of my chin and the small crickets of the bed. 

I expect Colt to kiss me when he touches my face, running his fingers along the sides of my face and tracing its frame. After a moment, I felt him rise from the bed, and I heard his heavy stomp on the floor.  

Napapikit ako sa mata ko nang biglang bumukas ang ilaw. And when my vision adjusted to the light, I saw Colt trudging towards me and halting in front of me, particularly on the foothill of the bed. 

Napaahon ako mula sa pagkakahiga ko dahil naging seryoso ang mukha ni Colt. Baka nagalit siya dahil sa ginagawa ko sa kanya. Baka nainis ko siya.

"Beibu-"

"You want us to make love?"

Tumango ako because that's what I really wanted, but I don't want him to be mad at me. "But if you don't want to, Beibu, I really understand-"

"No, let's do it." His baritone voice rings in my ears, sending volts straight to my d*ck. F*ck!!!

My eyes lit up with desire. "Really?" 

Napakurap-kurap ako nang ngumisi ito sa akin.

"Let's make love." His throaty voice makes my groin stiffen inside my brief. "But let's have it my way." 

I gulped. Is he going to take revenge on me because I made him invalid? Is he going to fúck me hard? Rough? Oh! The thought of it makes me feel more excited.

I wet my lips using my tongue, and the corner of my lips rose. 

"Game on, Beibu." I challenged him. Since when did I care about our positions anyway. 

Colt just raised one eyebrow and walked towards the closet, where our things are. May hinalungkat siya doon sa traveling bag na dala niya. And I'm not surprised when he took a box of condoms from there and a few bottles of lube.

He came back to the bed, throwing the condoms and lubes on my side. 

"Take off your clothes." utos niya sa akin at naghubad ng  kanyang sariling t-shirt at sinusunod niya naman ang kanyang shorts at iniwan ang boxer briefs.

If I am turned on, so is my Beibu. 

"Shouldn't you be the one undressing me, Beibu?"  

Gumapang siya tungo sa akin.

"Atras." ani niya at umatras ako hanggang sa tumama na ang likod ko sa makinis, malamig at pininturahang dingding.

Napalunok ko. Colt wasn't this wild based on our last kiss. Well, he obeyed me willingly that time, so I will also do the same this time. 

Colt was now wearing his serious and calm face. I don't know if I should be happy or not. The excitement, anticipation, lust, and desire are stirring within me.  

I was left undressing my own shirt when my lover in front of me had no plans to take it off for me. And just when I was about to pull my shorts and underwear down, he caught my wrist. 

"Ako na," anito at walang kahirap-hirap niyang binaba ang shorts at underwear ko nang sabay. My glory has proudly sprung! saluting his commander, who was towering in front of him. 

"So turned on and wet." Colt commented before cupping me there.  

"Uhm!" I tried to suppress my moan since Mang Hermes and Manang Saring are just next door. Kahit na semento na ang naghihiwalay sa amin ngayon alam ko naman na hindi sound proof itong room namin ni Colt.