Tides of time.

Los Angeles.

The sun's early rays filtered through the curtains, gently nudging Y/N awake. Stretching, he yawned and rubbed his eyes, his gaze drifting to the sleeping figure beside him. Soft sheets cocooned his companion, her tousled hair a testament to the night's intimacy. A tender smile curved Y/N's lips as he reached out to pull the curtains aside, inviting the morning sun to fill the room.

"Good morning," he whispered, his voice a gentle caress that brushed against the stillness of the room.

The figure stirred, her eyes fluttering open to meet his. Her lips curved into a smile, warm and inviting. "Morning, baby," she purred, her voice a melodic blend of contentment.

 "Morning, baby," she purred, her voice a melodic blend of contentment

(Sabrina Carpenter as herself.)

The affectionate endearment hung in the air, wrapping around them like a cocoon of shared secrets. It had been just over a month since they'd started dating, and every moment felt like a whispered promise of something more.

As they sat up, Y/N's fingers brushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear, his touch lingering for an extra heartbeat. Their connection was unspoken yet profound, a language woven between shared glances and tender touches.

The room glowed with the morning light, casting a soft, golden hue on the moments they shared. Y/N's gaze lingered on her face, every freckle and curve etched into his memory. Her eyes held a spark of playfulness, a dance of emotions that spoke of a love still blooming.

Rising from the bed, Y/N stretched once more before turning to face her. "Hungry?" he asked, his voice carrying a note of anticipation.

Her response was a joyful grin, her eyes alight with mischief. "Starving."

With a shared chuckle, they moved to the kitchen, their steps falling into a rhythm that felt like the most natural dance. The scent of coffee filled the air as Y/N prepared two mugs, his fingers brushing against hers as he handed her a cup.

"Impressive," she teased, her gaze warm as she took a sip. "You remembered just how I like it."

Y/N winked playfully, a silent acknowledgment of the little things they'd shared in their time together. "Only the best for you."

Breakfast was a feast of scrambled eggs and fresh fruit, a delicious offering that seemed to mirror their blossoming connection. Laughter and chatter filled the air, an echo of the easy companionship they shared.

As their meal concluded, Sabrina's phone chimed, drawing her attention. Her lips formed an apologetic smile as she glanced at Y/N. "I've got some work to attend to," she explained regretfully.