Tangled

***Flashback 2009.***

The sun hung low in the sky, casting a warm golden hue over the bustling movie set. It was a day like any other in the world of Hollywood, where lights, cameras, and action filled the air. Y/N, a young and aspiring actor, stood in a corner of the movie set, amidst a whirlwind of activity. He looked a bit out of place, his eyes wide with anticipation.

Evelyn Foster, an accomplished talent manager and film producer, moved through the set with a practiced eye. Dressed in a classic black pantsuit, she exuded an air of sophistication and purpose. She had been invited to the set to observe the filming of a new project, one that had been generating quite a buzz in the industry.

As she watched the crew prepare for the next scene, her sharp eyes landed on Y/N. He was an emerging talent, an actor who showed promise, and he had caught her attention from the moment she arrived. The intensity in his eyes, the hunger for success—it was a familiar spark that Evelyn had seen in herself during her early years in the industry.

Without hesitation, Evelyn made her way towards him. Y/N, nervously awaiting his cue, clutched a script in his hand, his brow furrowed in concentration.

"Excuse me," Evelyn began, her tone carrying the authority of experience, "Are you enjoying your time on the set?"

Y/N turned, surprised by the unexpected conversation. He stammered a response, "Uh, yes, ma'am. It's... It's incredible. A bit overwhelming, though."

Evelyn nodded knowingly. "That's the magic of filmmaking. But it's also where dreams take shape. What's your name?"

"Y/N," he replied, trying to sound confident.

"Y/N," Evelyn repeated, as if testing the name on her tongue. "Tell me, Y/N, what brings you here? Are you an actor?"

Y/N's eyes brightened as he nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, ma'am, I am. Well, I'm trying to be. I do TV, and I'm trying to audition for my first movie."

Evelyn couldn't help but smile at his earnestness. "You have the look of someone with potential. I have a knack for spotting talent, and I think you might have it."

Y/N blinked in surprise, not sure if he'd heard her correctly. "Really?"

Evelyn nodded, her expression serious. "Really. How about we have a chat sometime? I might have some insights to offer."

Y/N's excitement bubbled over. "I'd love that, ma'am. Thank you!"

Fast forward to a few hours later, Y/N left the movie set with a sense of anticipation and hope. His meeting with Evelyn Foster had been enlightening, and he couldn't wait to discuss his dreams and aspirations with her.

As he drove through the bustling streets of Hollywood, his thoughts wandered to another place, another time. He navigated the sets where he drove to pick his girlfriend up.

Amid the bustling TV studio courtyard, Y/N and Selena found themselves in the midst of a whirlwind. Their hit show, Wizards of Waverly Place, had skyrocketed them to stardom, and today they were at the epicenter of the frenzy, promoting the latest season. With them were Sebastian, Raquelle, and a throng of paparazzi.

Cameras flashed relentlessly, and questions bombarded them. Amidst the chaos, their fingers intertwined, seeking comfort in each other's presence.

"Are you and Y/N dating in real life?" a reporter's voice pierced through the noise.

Without hesitation, Y/N and Selena shared a knowing glance. Y/N leaned in, capturing Selena's lips in an unscripted, tender kiss. Camera shutters clicked incessantly, capturing the intimate moment for posterity.