Chapter 47

Arnav, NK and Khushi were having breakfast when Sam rushed to the dining room.

"Sir, that man is refusing to leave without meeting Miss Gupta"

"Me? Who? What is this Arnav?"

"Sam, I told you, no one is interested in meeting him so make him go away"

"Arnav, who are we talking about?"

"Khushi, remember that man from last night? He is here demanding to meet you"

"Meet me? But Why?"

"Miss Gupta, he says you have something that belongs to him and until he gets it back he is not going to leave"

"What? How can I have something of him when I even don't know him"

"Relax Khushi, I will deal with him. He is crossing all his lines now"

Saying that Arnav stood and marched out of the room with Sam. NK looked at Khushi trying to understand who are they talking about. Khushi knowing the question behind his look told him what happened last night.

"So why is he here now?"

"I have no idea NK. I feel Arnav's reaction last night is justifiable. Look at this guy, no shame coming here"

"Khushi, I think we should go and check. Arnav can get hyper when he is angry and also I am curious to know what this is all about"

"I think you are right NK, come on, let's go"

Khushi and NK reached the main door right in time to catch Arnav confronting Gaurav Arora. Khushi looked at him and saw he didn't have a little bit of shame in his eyes.

"Mr Arora, I am being extra nice and asking you for the one last time, what the hell are you doing in my house?"

"I want to meet Khushi"

"First of all, that's Miss Gupta for you, Second of all, no you can't meet her. Now get the hell out of my house before I make sure you rot in hell"

"Mr Raizada, I just need a minute. I can what I need and she is all yours"

"For your information, she is already mine. So don't doubt that. And what do you need from her?"

"The pen drive her father gave to her"

As soon as they heard this everyone started looking at each other. Khushi looked at NK and then in a second both of them walked towards Arnav. Arnav frowned at Khushi for coming there but quickly pulled her close and locked her with his arm.

"What pen drive? My father never gave me one and how do you know my father and how do you know me?"

Gaurav looked around and then stopped his eyes on Arnav.

"If you want answers to your questions, I suggested you should lower your guns Mr Raizada. The thing is I do not work well when there are guns around"

Arnav signalled his security team to lower the guns and signalled Sam to come near.

"Sam, just lower the guns, not put them away. Ask the team to be extra cautious all the time and their eyes must not leave this man"

"Yes Sir"

"Now, Mr Arora, go ahead, we are listening"

"Looks like you already know me. But yet, I am Gaurav Arora. The director of Arora group of chain. I used to work with Mr Raizada and Mr Gupta back in the day. Boy we were the best trio back then"

"What, you used to work for my father and with her father? Look, mister, I knew my father's business and who his parents were. If you have been such a big deal in life, I should have known"