Chapter 1

You stood in front of what seemed to be a whole other world.

A light purple swirled with blue and red.

There was someone else with you.

She had long pastel hair, her eyes were soft and a light yellow and blue, her skin was a mix of pale transparent patches of white and solid patches of a light purple.

Despite not knowing her, you felt like you had. Like the two of you have had multiple conversations and that she was a long lost friend.

"They've been hurting....," she spoke softly.

"They?" you asked softly.

"It's been a long time since they've been together," she said. "A long time since I've been together..."

"I'm sorry, I'm confused...," you said.

"Please save them," she looked at you with tears falling out of their eyes.

"Save who?" you asked.

But before she could respond you felt yourself being pulled away.

~~~

BEEP

LICK

BEEP

LICK

You woke up to Arlo licking you and your alarm going off.

You took a deep breath and rolled over. You checked your duel gazer and noticed that it was almost time for your first class.

"Ah!" You jumped out of bed and grabbed your uniform and got ready as fast as possible. You got yourself ready then headed out.

You were about halfway there when a cold chill ran down your spine. You tripped and face planted into the concrete. You pushed yourself up as blood dripped from your nose. Something was off, but you didn't have time to think about it.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow," you muttered. You got on your feet and tried your best to stop the blood as you finished getting to school.

All eyes were on you as you entered the classroom

"Eek! GO to the nurse!" The teacher yelled before you could even get a word out. You heard giggles, and some ews as you walked out of the room. As soon as you walked into the nurse's office she gasped.

"My goodness, what happened?" she asked.

"I tripped on my way to school," you replied as you sat down.

"My goodness," she said as she grabbed a cloth. She pushed it up against your nose and tilted your head back. After your nose stopped bleeding she cleaned out the two small cuts you had also gotten then you were sent back to class.

You sighed in relief as you made it to your seat.

"Excuse me?"

"Huh?" you hummed and looked over. A girl with long red hair held a small photo.

"You know Kite Tenjo, don't you?" she asked.

"I do," you nodded.

"Can you have him sign this for me please?" she asked as she shoved the picture towards you.

"Oh! Uh! I don't know him that well," you lied.

"But after Kite lost you ran to the stadium and flew off on his robot," she said.

"Uh...," you didn't know what to say.

"Well next time you see him can you get him to sign this for me?" She asked.

"Kite is a really busy guy, I doubt he'll have time," you said.

"You could of just said no," she huffed as she walked away. Unfortunately for you this was not the last instance of girls trying to get you to get them Kite's autograph. The only break that you got was during lunch and you were starving since you didn't have a chance to eat breakfast.

You didn't have a chance to pack your lunch this morning. Today was just not your day.

"Just my luck," you sighed.

"Oh no what happened?" Yuma asked.

"Woke up late, skipped breakfast, fell on my way to school, freaked the class out, got sent to the nurse, I keep getting pestered by Kite fangirls, and I didn't have time to pack my lunch," you explained.

"Well here take some of mine," Yuma offered you his bento box.

"And some of mine too!" Tori smiled.

"I can pitch in a sushi roll," Caswell said and before you knew it you had your own lunch.

"Thank you everyone. I really appreciate it!" you smiled.

After school you headed home and did your after school routine. Then got changed to headed over to Kite's since you would be watching Hart for him.

When you got to Kite's place you knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

Hart opens the door with a smile.

"Y/n!" He beamed.

"Hey," you hummed as you stepped inside. You slipped off your shoes and set them in the mud room. You followed Hart to the living room. Kite walked in and he seemed to smile slightly when he saw you.

"Alright, I'm heading out, Y/n behave yourself," Kite said as he walked past you.

"I have no promises," you smiled. Kite walked out. You looked back at Hart.

"Huh? You look tired...," Hart commented.

"It's just been a long day," you sighed. "Right, then what first?"

"How about we do some drawing to get your mind off things!" Hart smiled.

"Yeah okay," you nodded.

You and Hart spent the evening inside since neither of you really felt like going out. After you got Hart to bed you relaxed on the couch waiting for Kite to come home.

The lack of sleep and food from today was starting to catch up with you. Your eyes felt heavy as you slowly fell asleep.

You woke up to the front door opening and shutting.

"Sorry I fell asleep," You mumbled as you sat up.

"It's fine. Are you okay?" Kite asked.

"Pfft I'm fine. Just stress," you brushed it off.

"What's stressing you out?" Kite asked.

"Oh it's nothing it's just been a long day," you shrugged," anyway I should get home."

You walked past Kite and into the mud room. You slipped on your shoes.

"I'll see you soon," you sighed. You walked out. It was already dark out but you weren't really too concerned...

Until a motorcycle pulled up next to you.

"Awfully late for a walk," Shark greeted.

"Awfully late for a motorcycle ride," you shoot back.

"You need a ride home?" Shark asked as he grabbed one of the helmets. Might as well take it.

"Sure," you nodded. Shark tossed you the helmet and you got on the back of the motorcycle.

"Hang on," he said.

"Right," you blushed and wrapped your arms around his waist. You directed him to your house. "Thanks for the ride home."

You hoped off the motorcycle and handed him the helmet.

"No problem, but you should be more careful, who knows what's lurking on the streets this time at night," Shark said.

"I guess you're right, have a good night," you said.

"You too."

With that Shark drove off.