Chapter 4

"Ahhh!"

Your body felt like it was being electrocuted. Everything hurt.

"How is everything going?" A deep voice asked.

"He won't say anything," a female voice replied.

"Do whatever it takes."

"Sir if we stress him to much he may go full chaos."

"Not my problem."

"But what if-"

"Not. My. Problem. You are to continue your interrogation on Ninety Six. He's been away from home for far too long."

BZZZT

You screamed again, it hurt, it all hurt you wanted it to end.

This wasn't your body... no it was someone else's... Ninety Six maybe?

"So you wanna talk yet?" The female voice asked.

"Go to hell, all of you!"

BZZT!

Bark!

Bark!

~~~

You jumped awake as you heard Arlo barking.

Boom!

That's why. It was storming outside.

Arlo ran into the room and jumped onto your bed. He whined and curled up to you.

"It's okay buddy, I'm here, the lightning isn't going to hurt you," you said as you hugged him. You laid there for a few minutes until you had to get ready for school.

Just before leaving you have Arlo a hug of encouragement, which he appreciated.

On your way to school your mind drifted back to the dream, Ninety Six huh? Was it a number? Okay yeah it had to be, but what were they doing to him? Why were they doing that to him? Maybe you should ask Astral about it.

When you got to school you headed to Mr Kay's room.

"Y/n! Good morning!" Tori waved to you.

"Hey Tor, good morning," you yawned.

"Can you believe how bad it's storming out there today? I'll be surprised if half the class shows up," Tori said.

"Yeah it's pretty bad I can see why parents wouldn't want to let their kids go out," you said.

"Yeah, agreed," Tori nodded. From there you and Tori made small talk until it was time for you to go to your home room.

Classes seemed to go by slowly, although it seemed like no one was around. It was now a free period so you decided to see if Rio was here since you have the same free period. When you stepped into her class you were disappointed to only see Shark.

"Rio not come today?" You asked as you slid into the desk next to him.

"No she is just in the library," Shark replied.

"Oh thank goodness," you sighed," no offense."

"None taken, I'm glad you two are getting along," Shark said.

"Well, I'm gonna go find Rio," you said.

"Let me come with you, I gotta talk to Rio," Shark said.

When you entered the hall it looked like the rain had calmed down a little.

"Man I hope Arlo's doing alright," you sighed.

"Hm?" Shark hummed.

"He doesn't like thunder storms," you replied.