Time Streamer

I had this dream last night about an akuma that is like a time streamer looking for the powerful Akuma in altered timelines. My dream kinda shifts back and forth sometimes. No fan writer has ever written Cat Blanc possessing Adrien's body. I never made any horror fanfics because thrillers are not my type. A little inspiration from the 2012 movie The Possession.

Characters belong to (c) Zagtoon.

I don't own the cover image.

------------------------------------------------------

Another akuma was defeated and Monarch was getting angrier every day that his enemies are never defeated yet. He was not gonna give up but he knew he doesn't have much time before the cataclysm on his body kills him.

"Pound it!" The heroes fist-bumped.

"Does it seem strange that Monarch hasn't used the dog, snake, or monkey miraculous for weeks?" Cat Noir asked.

"Very strange Cat Noir. At least the time miraculous is safe thanks to us" Ladybug said.

"Yup. I wish Bunnix did find out who that monster is but that would be too dangerous. I'm still traumatized by cataclysming him. Last night I had a dream that the cataclysm is spreading slowly on his body" Cat Noir shuddered.

"I wish I could have stopped him from doing so, Kitty" Ladybug placed her hand on his shoulder.

"It's like from the movie. If you're gonna kill someone, kill them. Never stand there talking about justice or victory" Cat Noir said.

"Monarch doesn't have much longer without a lucky charm to heal him. It's his own fault. But I can't imagine myself killing anyone, no offense" Ladybug said.

"None taken. Sometimes it's a last resort to having to kill. I understand you don't want to kill" Cat Noir sat on a bench.

"Kitty, heroes don't kill. Not unless they don't have a choice" Ladybug hands him a plastic bottle of milk.

"Thanks. Well, that too. We both have moral codes" Cat Noir drank his milk.

"It scares me to think about it," Ladybug said.

"Me too. Anyways, I gotta get home. Being a house cat can be boring you know. That's why I love being a wild cat with you, milady" Cat Noir said with his cocky smirk.

"I know, Kitty. Good luck" Ladybug kissed his cheek.

"And I hope your prince makes you happy while my lovely princess becomes my new feline queen" Cat Noir kissed her hand.

"We'll see. Bye," Ladybug said before swinging off.

Cat Noir pole vaults from roof to roof to head back home, which he hates to go back but he has to, "Plagg claws in" He detransformed in his room.

"Another day, another extra cheese" Plagg goes into his cabinet to eat his cheese.

"And another victory to the heroes," Adrien said.

"You're right that it does seem strange that the ugly monster hasn't used the dog, monkey, or snake miraculous. I guess he's just not worthy to learn how to use it" Plagg swallowed his cheese.

"The snake can only go 5 minutes; he blew his chance," Adrien said.

"And you are still afraid that the cataclysm will slowly kill him," Plagg said.

"Yes. I don't want to be a murderer" Adrien said.

-

At Monarch's lair, he akumatized Tomao into Time Streamer to find a powerful Akuma to bring in this timeline. Time Streamer scrolled down to the alternate timelines that were split from the line like time has been split into two for the current and the alternate. She tapped into the list of akumas from 2010 to 2106 which is the present time. There was one that is split which is the altered timeline.