Trauma

Sketched by GothNebula.

Colored and edited by CyotheLion.

I own the new image.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following morning, Adrien was too tired in bed due to Blanc's constant possession on him. Thank god it was Saturday and he hopes that Blanc did not frighten his princess too much.

"Ohhhh... man. I feel like the adrenaline has run out" He could barely pick himself up.

"You really need to get him out of you," Plagg said.

"I wish I knew a good exorcist" Adrien moaned tiredly.

"Quit whining. I did help stand up against your father" Cat Blanc floating in front of him like a ghost.

"You drained me out of adrenaline, I need rest" Adrien turned over.

"You know I'm you from an altered timeline," Cat Blanc said.

"I know that" Adrien replied.

"And I'm the only one who knows who that monster is. No one but Mayura knows" Cat Blanc said.

"Is that so?" Adrien looks up.

"Yes, as well as Ladybug's identity, but shush about that," Cat Blanc said.

"And I suppose you might tell me who Hawk Moth is if he ever tries to claim you to do his bidding" Adrien staring at the ceiling.

"I would, just not yet," Cat Blanc said.

"Because you're afraid I would end up like you" Adrien gets up from his bed but collapsed.

"Easy Adrien" Plagg pulled the blanket over him.

"Damn it. What the hell did you do with my body, Blanc?! It's like you had a kickass fight or something" Adrien groaned.

"I spent too much time in it, got to give your princess a hickey and talked with Ladybug" Cat Blanc said.

"You what?!" Adrien exclaimed.

"Well technically you gave her the hickey," Cat Blanc said.

"Not cool making me do it against my will," Adrien said.

"You do love her, don't you?" Cat Blanc asked.

"I love Marinette more than life itself" Adrien sat up.

"That's why I marked her so no man ever touches her. Unless you want Chloe or Lila to destroy her" Cat Blanc floats next to him.

"Absolutely not! Nobody destroys my princess!" Adrien said in anger.

"And that's why I marked her for you, charming prince. Also, I have something for you but you said you're not ready because you don't want to know who Monarch is. Puuuurrrrhaps milady will know from me" Cat Blanc said.

"We'll see. But I need time to gain my strength" Adrien laid back.

"Oh, brother" Cat Blanc rolled him and touched Adrien's chest to transfer some of his ghost energy to him, giving him more strength to move.

"Ah, much better" Adrien stood up.

"This old phone contains videos of your mother. But I think milady should see it first" Cat Blanc held the old phone.

"She should, if she's to defeat Hawk Moth and get my father arrested," Adrien said, "Plagg, claws out!" He transformed into Cat Noir.

"Meow. Let's go, brother. Once she's here, let me possess you or perhaps just let the both of you talk" Cat Blanc flies with him out the window.