Nightmare

After having a date with Marinette at the park, he kissed her cheek and thanked for the Choquettes from her. As he came home while having Choquettes, he saw his father looking angry as ever but Adrien was not intimidated which he doesn't know why.

"What now, father?" Adrien asked in an irritated tone.

"I received a call from the mayor that you threatened his daughter at school! This almost destroyed our reputation!" Gabriel accused him.

"You mean your reputation that you care so much" Adrien rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Not that tone, boy!" Gabriel said.

"I had my reasons to end my friendship with Chloe. She's nothing but a spoiled brat!" Adrien interrupted, "You wanna know what I see, father? I see you as a terrible parent! Nathalie has been there for me longer than you have! All you care about is yourself!" Adrien did not know where this is coming from.

Gabriel was taken aback by the outburst. He tried rubbing the twin ring but Adrien was still not done yet.

"You were never a father to me since mom disappeared!" Adrien said before storming off.

Gabriel grabbed his son's arm but Adrien had a strong grip, "STAY BACK!" Adrien shoved him back and was shocked at how strong he was but his behavior was mixed up. He left his father there and goes up to his room.

"What the hell was that?!" Plagg asked.

"That I never stood up and told my father off?" Adrien asked.

"Yes, but you were aggressive!" Plagg said.

"I don't know what got into me. I need air. Plagg claws out!" He transformed.

He puts on the radio pretending to play the piano before going out. All that steam really burned his body from all that rage. He needed to cool off somewhere without triggering a mega Akuma. He pole-vaulted and ran on the rooftops. He came to the bakery place and asked the bakers if they got any Choquettes and they happily gave him a bag on the house for him. He then pole vaulted to the roof to eat to calm his nerves, especially with a bottle of milk too.

"Something's very wrong with me lately," He thought and ate Choquettes rapidly due to stress and drank his milk.

"Cat Noir?" Marinette poked out of the hatch.

"MEOW!!!" He jumped in midair in fright.

"Oh, sorry Cat, I didn't mean to," Marinette said.

"Oh, hello Princess" Cat Noir settles down.

"What are you doing on my roof?" Marinette asked.

"Just clearing my mind off and having my favorite cat food," Cat Noir said sheepishly.

"It seems this Monarch is running out of ideas now," Marinette said.

"Maybe. But it's clawsome to see you again, my princess" Cat Noir said while finishing his food.

"Same here, Cat Noir. How're things with your partner?" Marinette asked.

"Still remaining friends though she accidentally at times starts saying things about my good looks," Cat Noir said.

"Seems she's in denial" Marinette replied.

"Maybe. But lately, I still can't let go of that Monarch who forced me to cataclysm him. He might not have long to live" Cat Noir said.

"Oh, kitty. Even if killing isn't your thing but it did slow him down a bit" Marinette said.

"I know but it still pains me," Cat Noir said sadly.