Wish

At the TV studio, everyone was surprised that Ladybug captured Hawk Moth but they had never seen Adrien so different with his hair, eyes, and white cat ears. Ladybug has the amulet of Maat that compels the wearer to reveal the truth. She puts it around Hawk Moth's neck to make him tell the truth without lying.

"Speak up Gabriel Agreste!" Ladybug said.

"Yes, I admit it, I am Hawk Moth" He began.

"Tell everyone why you tried to go after the miraculous!" Adrien demanded with Blanc's dark voice.

"I did it to bring my wife back from being in a coma for over a year, by trying to take Ladybug's and Cat Noir's miraculous" Hawk Moth confessed.

"And yet you ignore the consequences that the wish has a terrible price to pay in exchange!" Ladybug tightened her yo-yo grip.

"AAAAAGH!" Hawk Moth groaned.

"Even worse, you made me suffer for too long and hurt everyone I know!" Adrien said.

"Tell them who you really are!" Ladybug removed the brooch from him, transforming back so everyone can see who he is.

"Gabriel Agreste!" The film crew exclaimed.

"What is your real name and where did you come from?!" Adrien demanded.

"Gabi Grassette and I never came from a rich family, I was merely part of a french fry business," Gabriel or rather Gabi said.

All of Paris gasped in horror at the fashion designer lying this whole time.

"That's right people of Paris, Gabi is nothing but a fraud, a liar, and an abusive father to his own son Adrien! He has been behind the attacks the whole time!" Ladybug then spoke out.

"And worst of all! He's forcing me to bond with Kagami but she's my friend! I have a girlfriend that I love but he doesn't approve of me" Adrien glared.

"That is true," Gabriel said.

"You see, Gabriel. Love cannot be forced on! For now, you're gonna pay for all your crimes" Ladybug said.

Suddenly, Gabi pushed Ladybug aside and grabbed the brooch to escape. Blanc let out a roar of a panther and chased after him. Possessing Adrien once again, not letting this current Hawk Moth get away with it the same way the altered villain did to him.

"I'm coming, Adrien!" Ladybug ran after.

"Lockdown the building! Don't let him get away!" The director shouted to the security.

Gabriel wasn't very fast enough due to his wounded leg by the arrow earlier. Cat Blanc ran after him before Hawk Moth smashed through the window.

"Not so fast, old man!" He gripped him, "I had enough of you being a coward! Fight like a man!" Cat Blanc hissed.

Hawk Moth turns around as Cat Blanc threw a kick at him before he returned with a kick of his own, barely blocking Blanc's punches and second kick and dodged the third before Blanc punched at him again. Then Hawk Moth managed to kick him back, staggering Blanc. They exchange blows until Blanc kicked again and threw punches and again kicked. They kept throwing punches and kicks at each other until Ladybug arrived.

Blanc let Adrien take control and does the Ladybug trademark move, "HYAAAH!" He pinned his father to the floor.

"Get your hands off me!" Hawk Moth struggled.

"Shut up! Your heart is so dark, no one can love you!" Adrien grunts.

"Love is when you are willing to destroy and recreate the whole universe for her!" Hawk Moth tried to get free.