Justice

Cat Blanc continues to haunt Gabriel in his lair, just to see him mentally go insane which satisfies the white feline just to teach him the meaning of suffering.

"Fear me, Gabi. Feel the pain you've caused everyone!" He said coldly.

"AAAAAGH!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH!" Gabriel clutched his head.

"I will break you, you monster!" Cat Blanc said.

"Enough!" Gabriel begged him to stop flickering the lights.

"No, Gabriel. I won't stop until you're so broken until you can't defeat me and Ladybug" Cat Blanc taunted him, "Just like you never stop tormenting Adrien's life" He added.

"Urrrgh! Mercy!" Gabriel groaned.

Blanc laughed evilly, changing the reality scene to show his prison world, including the cataclysm body statues of Hawk Moth shielding himself like a coward while Ladybug was reaching her hand out.

"See this, Gabriel?! This was your doing!" Blanc said.

Gabriel saw all this and was horrified. Blanc wasn't kidding that this madness really destroyed the world.

"This is why you should never akumatize Cat Noir in the first place!" Cat Blanc said.

Then another showed cataclysm statues of Adrien and Marinette hugging each other to die together, "And this is for you not accepting that your son loves Marinette Dupain-Cheng by his heart and not by force" Cat Blanc said.

"I just want what's best for Adrien!" Gabriel yelled at him.

"He's a kid, not an adult! He's building his own happiness, not living in the past like you're doing! He's having his own future! Bringing Emilie back won't be the same thing because she won't forgive you for what you have become!" Cat Blanc snaps his fingers to change the reality to normal, "You said it yourself. No woman will replace Emilie. Adrien wanted you to move on, and have Nathalie be his new stepmother. But you refused because of your ridiculous stubborn obsession! You know that using the butterfly miraculous almost got Adrien in direct danger! Remember Style Queen?" Cat Blanc reminded him.

Gabriel recalled that event in his mind. Yes, Style Queen wanted revenge and she turned Adrien into a glitter gold statue which got him killed. If it weren't for Ladybug's magic miraculous ladybugs, Adrien would forever be lost.

"Riposte?" Cat Blanc reminded.

"Not that," Gabriel said.

"See? You're too careless about your actions!" Blanc pointed out, "Sandboy?" He reminded again.

"That brought out your worst nightmares?" Gabriel said.

"Yes, of Ladybug killing Adrien for sport! You ignore the consequences! If Adrien did die, what would Emilie feel?!" Blanc growled, making Gabriel bump against the casket of his wife.

"She would be angry at me," Gabriel said.

"Of course!" Blanc shouted, "Was that so damn hard?" He asked.

"No!" Gabriel replied.

"Just beware, because your regime as Hawk Moth is ending," Blanc said.

"My son will stop you!" Gabriel yelled.

"Oh, really?" Blanc smirked, "He chose to side with me over you. He's had enough of your strictness and neglect from you! It's only a matter of time until he knows who you really are! You have no one, Gabi Grassette!" Cat Blanc laughed evilly and disappeared out of there.

He appeared in Adrien's room, satisfied. Phasing out of Adrien's body to let him rest, "Ahh....your father is such a coward. You weren't kidding that he is a loser and a coward"