Aggressive Behavior

The next day at the ice-skating rink, Adrien was ice skating with Marinette while their friends watched. Unlike last time she was clumsy and a failure, Marinette did not freak out this time.

"Marinette, keep yourself calm" He gently held her hands.

"Alright, Adrien" Marinette kept her balance as they slowly skated together holding hands.

Adrien twirled Marinette as they danced on the rank, forming circles. He then did the death circle by kneeling and spinning her and himself around.

"Wooooohooo!" Marinette cried in joy.

"Having fun?" Adrien pulls her up.

"Yeah," Marinette said.

The song Goo Goo Muck from the 80s started to play and Adrien decided to do the Wednesday Addams dance move. He starts by moving his arms stiffly upwards then glides a few feet away then moves his right arm up and down. Then he proceeds to tilt back and forth waving his arms. Marinette was stunned at his moves. Adrien soon moved his elbows side to side as he skated sideways.

"Wow" Marinette was amazed until he swiftly got behind her and pokes her shoulder, she turns to see him smiling. He soon skates aside and waves his hands forward.

"What is he doing?" Nino watched.

"Doing his performance for Marinette" Alya said while recording.

Marinette saw how Adrien made his arms wave before moving into some tango movements.

"Are you impressing me?" Marinette asked.

"Yeah, showing off my improvised moves" Adrien took her hand.

"You got style, my prince" Marinette smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Merci" Adrien smirked and ice skated with her.

Alya smiled at how strong the couple's love has gotten. Adrien lifts Marinette up in the air like a couple skate figure pose. Marinette giggled and spread her arms out. Adrien soon placed her down gently.

-

After their date at ice skating, Adrien brought Marinette home and he went back to the mansion.

"My princess makes my heart beat" He sighs in love.

"Hello, Adrien. How was your date with her?" Nathalie being the second adult to support his girlfriend.

"It was wonderful. She and I had fun at the ice rink" Adrien said.

"Your mother would be so proud to see her little prince growing up" Nathalie was very happy for him.

"She would be," Adrien said and headed to his room.

Gabriel was not impressed with Nathalie's support for Adrien's girlfriend. How can Nathalie be proud of Adrien like that?

With Adrien, he talked with Blanc through the mirror again, "What did you do to Chloe last night?" Adrien demanded an answer.

"Let's say I scared the wits out of her," Cat Blanc said.

"You better not have killed her!" Adrien was very serious with him.

"I did not kill her. That's what I can assure you" Cat Blanc said.

"Good. But this is getting out of hand" Adrien said.

"Don't you mean out of paw?" Blanc chuckled.

"I'm just getting worried about what you're gonna do with Ladybug when I'm out on night patrols," Adrien said.

"I'm not going to harm her" Cat Blanc said.

"You want to kill Monarch," Adrien said.

"I never said that," Blanc said.