Anger

Adrien was munching on food like an animal at the dining table, making Gabriel and Nathalie cringe at the sight of the boy being possessed by a twisted evil white feline. Gabriel has no idea what made Blanc want to torment him so badly when Gabriel never even created him.

"Mmmmm.... yes" Blanc wiped with a napkin, "What are you looking at?" He glared at them.

"You're forcing my son to eat like an animal instead of a man" Gabriel glared at him.

Blanc gets on the dining table and walks on all fours, "Your son needs freedom, not by his cruel father telling him what to do. Don't ever say you're his father because you forgot what it means to be a father!" He smashed the plate against the wall in anger.

Gabriel backed off in fear, "What's the matter? Scared?" Blanc chuckled darkly, "Such delicious fear I can smell. You may not have akumatized me but the Hawk Moth from my timeline did, he was a sadistic lunatic! A psycho! A madman!" Blanc got closer to Gabriel, "You also forced Adrien's girlfriend to break up with him or you would pull him out of school. You are a monster!"

"WHAT?! You know all that?!" Gabriel exclaims.

"It's no secret I've looked through your boy's head and seen what you have done!" Blanc continued.

Nathalie walks out of the dining room since she doesn't want to be involved or see Gabriel's madness go crazy.

"All you ever do is spread misery to everyone, Gabi! Yes, I know Agreste is a fake surname of yours!" Blanc snarled.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Gabriel said in fear.

"I read your mugshot. You're nothing but a fraud!" Blanc lifted him.

"What kind of coward that would lie to Paris, to Emilie, to Adrien?! As I can see, you only seek glory for yourself but no matter how obsessed you are, nothing is better than glory. You only seek power!" Blanc hissed.

"My wife is what I want!" Gabriel said.

"You do know that you're only making her suffer by keeping her alive for too long! You can't change the past, Gabi! Your obsession is turning you into something far worse than madness! You're a coward, Gabi. That's who you are! You're afraid to lose!" Cat Blanc glared, "As long as I inhabit your boy's body, I will make sure you don't control him! I know that you are lying. Everything you're doing is not for Adrien's happiness. You don't know a thing about happiness nor do you know what makes him happy! The only thing you're giving him is misery!" Blanc shoved him at the kitchen door.

"AAAGH!" Gabriel grunts by the impact.

"And what name will be better than Monarch? How many times will you change your villain name? It's like you abandoned your originals just to be powerful. Like I said, nothing satisfies you better than power. You don't rely on anyone but yourself! That's why you always fail to achieve your goal!" Cat Blanc glared, "Pray to God! I dare you!"

"I beg you! Don't take him away from me" Gabriel said.

The possessed teen chuckled darkly at seeing the man being a coward, "Where is your God? Do you know why He never helps you? Because He sees you evil as Satan!"

"I swear to God! Let my son go!" Gabriel begged.

"And why should I free him? You barely ever spend time with him" Blanc glared.

"He's my son!" Gabriel yelled.

"Hardly! You see him as a prized object!" Blanc bared his fangs, "Whenever he makes a common mistake, you always punish him! Whenever he doesn't want to do something, you force him against your will! Whenever he wants to spend time with his friends, you break promises or send Lila to spy on him! Whenever he tries to be perfect, it was never enough for you!" Blanc tries to claw him but Gabriel dodged, "You are NOT a true father to him!"