Rage

Feligami has went viral or so I think and I have been thinking of doing my first story of Feligami with chapters but I still don't know which one I should have for Felix to be. A werewolf or a vampire? Two monsters are my favorite and its my passion but I still need your opinion on which one. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

At the cafeteria, everyone was still not used to Adrien's strange behavior but they guessed that it's either he's trying to be himself or that his father isn't pressuring him to be perfect. Adrien was having a Monster Energy drink to get away from being on a strict diet.

"Mmmmm.... I'm loving it" He enjoyed the taste.

"Dude, it's like you're letting your wolf side out of the cage," Nino said.

"Yeah, any problem with that?" Adrien asked.

"You need a new name," Alya said.

"Like White Cat or Wolf Agreste?" Adrien wondered.

"Or perhaps Wild Adrien?" Marinette teased.

"I like that. And besides, my father just doesn't see that I'm building my own life, not by his pace" Adrien said, finishing up his energy drink.

"You're welcome my prince," Marinette said.

"I still don't understand. Why can't your father be the real father he's supposed to be?" Alya asked.

"That's what I wonder too. He should just move on from my mother being missing and not act so cold. I'm more object than a son to him" Adrien said.

"Not that. Well, yes. But what I mean is why can't he be proud of you for having friends that love you for you?" Alya asked.

"He never had any real friends himself. I just don't get it myself" Adrien said.

"Well, nothing will stop us from being friends, Dude" Nino said.

"If my mother was alive, she would be proud of us all," Adrien said.

"Mmmm, I wish I'd met her," Marinette said.

"Yeah, she would love you too. Something that my father can't see" Adrien said.

"He tried to make me give up on you but I refused. My heart already has yours. He can try to change my mind but he can't change my heart" Marinette said.

"That's what I love about you, Mari. You are quite stubborn" Adrien said.

"Heh, so are you too. When was the last time you ever been a badass?" Marinette asked with a tease.

"Well, some weeks ago" Adrien held her hand.

"Just don't go too deep into being a badass, dude," Nino said.

"I won't. I just haven't had a lot of freedom in a long time" Adrien said.

"I understand" Nino replied.

-

Much later, Marinette stuffs her things in her locker while thinking of Blanc inside Adrien. Could he be able to turn Adrien into an actual Cat Blanc version? He's no demon but there's got to be a way to exorcise him.

"There has to be a way before he permanently takes over," She thought.

"Does it seem strange that Adrien is acting weird?" Tikki asked in the purse.

"Yes, Blanc is in his head, and he possessed Cat Noir too," Marinette said.

She heads out but then saw Adrien arguing with Lila being a liar. She also noticed his eyes and hair shifting, "No good" Marinette got scared.