Chapter 19- A Painful Confession

Chapter 19

"I might kiss you" she whispered. 

All I can hear now is the beating of my chest as I watched her slowly closing the gap between us.  I didn't even flinch nor move.  I was waiting for her soft lips to touch mine.  It was that sweet anticipation I felt when I desperately couldn't wait to move my face and see what happens next. 

To be honest, she's the last person I ever expected to be attracted to.  You know when your body and brain respond whenever that person was so close to you?  That feeling is exactly what I am feeling right now.  It is so addicting to kiss her. 

I always anticipate it.  Always longing for it.  And it makes me crazy knowing that this is not right.  Wanting her is the most insane thing to feel.  She's a woman and my boss.  She's inlove with someone else.  This attraction should stop as soon as possible.  I should stop this madness.

Before her oh-so-irresistible lips touch my lips, I took all the courage to move my face away.

I cleared my throat before speaking "Doc Adriana, a-ano pong ginagawa nyo?" I stood up and brush my hair with my hands.  Gosh! My hands are literally shaking.  For a moment I saw a disconcerting look in her eyes, like she was having a serious internal debate with herself, as if she was fighting her alter ego.

I stare at her and I saw her pupils dilated.  I can clearly saw lust in her eyes.  She's so hot when she's turned on.  Believe me, it is so hard to control myself when she's so near me.  This self-imposed restriction is getting out of hand.  One more move, just one more step closer to me and I might lose my self-control. 

I gave her a polite smile and slowly stand up to ease the tension that I am currently feeling. 

"Not so fast, Cara.  I still need to finish your make-up" she gripped my forearm and force me to sit again, and I willingly obey her again with just one look.

I sighed deeply and tried to relax myself.  My chest is still pounding so fast like I've seen a ghost in her room.  It terrifies me. 

"Stop acting like I'm going to bite you, Cara" she said as coolly as possible.  She even smirked as me as if she's not even affected of the tension earlier.

She continued what she's doing, and I didn't even bother to say another word.  It's embarrassing to feel this way towards this woman. 

Di ko namalayan na she was applying lipstick on my lips.  Her face was void of any emotion this time.  I can see emptiness again. 

After applying make up on my eyes, she put a blush on my cheeks.  Then, she applied dark red lipstick on my lips.  I can say that she's really good at it.  Especially, the eye make-up. 

"There you go!  Perfect" she held my chin gently and look both side of my face. 

"Thank you" I smiled genuinely as I hesitantly looked at her.  I saw her looking away.

"Don't mention it" she said nonchalantly.  I just nodded and started to drag myself out of her room.  I gently closed the door and I felt relief the moment I finally stepped out.

Hindi ko maitatanggi pero ang lakas ng kabog ng dibdib ko sa ngayon.  Para akong uminom ng sangdamakmak na kape! 

I hurriedly went back to my room before I could run back to Adriana's room and do something irrational. 

Naiinis na napaupo ako sa kama habang pinupokpok yung ulo ko.  I'm having a battle within myself.  Hindi ko dapat to nararamdaman!  Ugh!  I hate this feeling.

Naputol ang pag iisip ko ng may mag notif sa phone ko.  I checked it and it was Grayson.

Hey! I'll pick you up at 7:30 sent 6:59