𝓝𝓪𝓷𝓪

A/n for people who don't know Aphmau that well, Kawaii chan is Nana. The picture above is a fanart that I found of Nana! I'll be posting a few drawings of mine too! Nana in this story reveals her real name to people who she is close with. If you want to know what Aphmau is, go to youtube and search it up! Nana's chapters might be shorter than Zane's because well... for no reason.

𝒩𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝒜𝓈𝒽𝒾𝒹𝒶 watched as Garroth chased the man out of the Cafe. Garroth didn't break the door. Good. But Zane was kinda cute in his emo way... Gah! Nana why are you thinking that? But those things aside, the two young men clearly knew each other and had a history. She dropped the anime act and turned to Katelyn. "What was that about?", she asked, ears twitching.

Katelyn shrugged. "I don't know. That was unusual for Garroth though."

Nana chewed her lip. "Do you think it's something we should worry about?", she asked.

"I think Garroth would tell us later if it's important.", Katelyn told her. "But if he doesn't..."

She lit her hand on fire. "He gets the firefist."

Nana laughed nervously. It was a classic joke that Katelyn's power was to use her hand to control fire, and she was fire resistant, while her last name was Firefist. "I don't think we have to go to extreme measures."

Katelyn grinned but changed the subject. "Are you still up for the light show?", she asked. "You can still back off you know."

Nana was holding a light show to celebrate the chinese new year, using her powers to make an incredible performance with her special baked cupcakes. She was looking forward to hosting it in the evening this day. "I don't think I want to back off,", she told Katelyn. "I want it to happen today."

"Is Travis coming?", Katelyn asked, brushing her sky blue hair out of her face.

Nana grinned. "Looks like someones got a crush~", she teased. Travis was a white-haired casanova with bright green eyes who clearly had eyes for Katelyn's bu- Katelyn.  Katelyn blushed a bright red. "No I don't!", she protested.

Nana hummed. "Keep telling yourself that."

Katelyn three her hand up in the air. "Nana- ugh!"

"Travyln will sail~", Nana teased. By this moment, Katelyn's face looked like a tomato.

"Why- why don't we close the cafe early for today?", she said, quickly changing the subject.

Nana gave her a skeptical look. "Fine. I'll let you change the subject for now, but I'm telling Aphmau about this."

Katelyn groaned. "Fine."

Timeskip

 Nana sat at the table outside of their house laughing and talking with her housemates. "And then Katelyn blushed!", she laughed. "She totally likes Travis!"

I agree.", Aphmau laughed. "See, she's turning red right now too!"

Katelyn glared at them both. "Seriously, if you two weren't my friends, I would burn you too a crisp right now.", she grumbled.

"Aww, you love us.", Aphmau said, caramel colored eyes shining in the moonlight.  

Katelyn banged her head against the table. "I hate you guys.", she moaned. "Wait, ehat about Aarmau?"

Nana turned to Aphmau. "Yeah, Aph! Tell us! How is it going with Aaron?"

Aphmau blushed. "He's coming to the light show with Melissa. He didn't want his sister to miss out. And he's going to take me out for dinner tommorow."

"Ooh~romantic~", Katelyn teased. Aphmau stared at her.

"Who are you and what have you done with Katelyn Firefist?", she asked incredulously.

"Lets say, she's showing her Aarmau shipping side.", Katelyn said, flipping her hair. "But who should we ship Nana with?"

Nana felt a blush coming up to her cheeks. "Guys!", she exclaimed. "I don't need to get shipped with anybody!"

"Yes you do!", Aphmau argued. "I can feel your emotions, using my power you know! Dante snd Nicole are together, Vylad and Cadenza will be together, Travyln will happen, Aarmau not sure, and Garroth and Kim we are trying to work on, Laurence and Lucinda have no one to match unless they get together. Maybe you should match with who was it? Dane?"

"Zane.", Nana corrected. "Also I have no interest in him. I just met him, for Irene's sake!"

"That doesn't mean that you won't be friends in the future and you trust him enough to tell him your real name is Nana then you start dating then he proposes and you get married and have two kids who me and Katelyn will be the godmothers of and then you die together."

Katelyn rolled her eyes. "Aphmau, that's a bit extreme. Marriage with a guy she just met?"

"Thank you, Katelyn." Nana said, relieved. "Let's just get ready for the party, it's in an hour."

"An hour!", Aphmau shrieked. "Why didn't you say so!"

And she disappeared, running into the house as fast as lightning, Katelyn and Nana running after her.

Timeskip to before the party

Nana wore a rose pink dress with a wool coat on, checking her phone for any messages from the others coming to the party. Katelyn and Aphmau stood beside her, wearing a light blue dress and a purple one. So far, Dante and Nicole had messaged that they were on their way, Travis, Laurence, Cadenza, Aaron, Lucinda and Melissa were already here. She only had to wait for a notification from the Ro'meave's. A few minutes passed and Dante and Nicole arrive, while there were no signs of Garroth or Vylad. She decided to message them first. She was startled when her phone pinged right away.

 She was startled when her phone pinged right away

Katelyn cursed. "Why didn't that door breaker tell us?"

"He probably had his reasons.", Nana answered. "We'll meet him when he comes to the party. His name is Zane? That's a coincidence."

They saw the blonde coming across the street, hauling a dark-haired man behind him. 

"Welp, that certainly shows that he doesn't want to be here.", Nicole commented, looking over. "Cad, what do you think?"

Cadenza took one look at the scene and doubled up laughing. "Garroth got punched in the face right now."

Lucinda groaned. "And now Garroth is looking around for another door to break."

"And now there here!", Vylad called. "Hi guys! Meet Zane!",

As soon as she saw Zane's face, she gasped. "You? Your his brother?

A/N welp! That chapter was short! And cringy kind of. I promise, the next chapter will be better. As Katelyn says, Stop staring at my butt Travis! Bye~ vote and comment please~

Me chasing after Garroth chasing after Zane chasing after Vylad chasing after Cadenza chasing after Nicole chasing after Lucinda chasing after Melissa chasing after Dante chasing Nana chasing Aphmau chasing Katelyn chasing Travis chasing a flying taco