The cruise back home

Zane had one word to describe the scene that was in front of him. Chaotic.

Lucinda and Dante were bickering about something, Garroth and Travis were sobbing on the ground not wanting to go home, Katelyn hitting Travis, and Aph and Aaron were being love birds with Nana squealing over them. 

Seriously, he was the only sane one in the group. 

He rolled his eyes. The last few weeks were nothing compared to this though. There was the aph running into mom situation, Celestia's sudden appearance, and... the shorts.

That was all he was going to say on that matter.

And Laurence had disappeared in a poof saying that he's be back in one or two chapters since this wasn't canon.

Yep, he was spouting nonsense.

Their vacation had come to an end, and it was time to head back home. At least he had bonded with Nana. It was a good start.

He glanced over at her and saw that she looked genuinely happy. And maybe putting some cute in that too. What? No Zane- not cute!!!

The cruise Travis was hitting honked its horn and starting moving, while the crying got louder and Lucinda and Dante resolved their conflict in a huff. The cruise was large so they had all kinds of foods they could stuff their faces with. And so they did, Zane and Nana running for the cupcakes. 

A few hours later, Zane noticed that he was the only one in the group sitting at the food corner. He frowned and took his plate to the dispenser then headed wherever in the world the group was. As he searched the hallways, he heard a noise and peeked through the door upon hearing Aphmau's voice. Then he froze.

The scene in-front of him was chaos.

 Aphmau and Aaron, and Lucinda  were holding back Garroth, Dante and Travis were looking confused, and Nana looked like she didn't know what to do. And in the midst of the commotion,  black-haired cyan blue eyed young man stood awkwardly in the middle.

"Gene.", Zane hissed. 

He turned to him and flashed his signature smile. "Long time no see eh Zane?"

"How was your time at another school?", Zane shot back. 

"How was your almost dying session?"

"That got you expelled.", Zane hissed.

"Nah I was done with that school."

Zane rubbed his bracelet, trying to hold back the bubbling anger. 

"I see you're still not sorry.", he noted.

"Well I might be if you didn't exist!!", Gene snapped back. 

"I would be better off if you didn't exist!!!"

"Oh my god.", Gene groaned. "I'm done with this. I'll leave you be and you ignore me."

Zane shook his head. "Not before I do this.

He slapped Gene in the face. Hard. Then a kick to the gut. Another few more times.

That left Gene quite bruised.

"I have half a mind to set this cruise on fire and leave you tied up here on it.", Zane hissed. "But you know why I didn't?"

Gene didn't answer. 

He leaned over to his ear and whispered,"Cause even though you may think I'm weak, I still have a heart unlike you."

So that calls a end of another chapter! Finally some angst! I was looking forward to this chapter and even more chapters and more and more and more!!!

This only has like half the words I usually do because I wanted you guys to think what would happen after this and I have no idea how to make this longer. 

I'm really sorry for always publishing so late. Love ya guys!!!

Sincerely, and very quite sorry, GLhamster