𝓩𝓪𝓷𝓮

I'm beginning to love writing this book. Like a lot. I really hope my writing skills get better. Oh! Also new record! I haven't read one book since I started writing this book! I feel like I'm really committed to this one. Also, just so you guys know this book might have Garrence at first according to plans which will probably change.  I'M SORRY I'M LATE UPDATING! Edit: I literally made a new book after writing this wtf;;

"Hey.", Zane said, throwing several dollars at Gene." Got it for you, as you said. Now can you finally let me join your gang?" 

Gene counted the dollars and smiled. "Exactly 100 dollars. Well, thank you. I guess you can be let into our gang now. Not."

"What?", Zane asked, taken aback. 

"I said no.", Gene said, smirking. 

"You're really an idiot you know?", he said, taking a few steps forward. "You should have known I didn't really like you on your first day of school. Yet, you left your 'good habits' and began doing chores that we didn't really want to do anyway just to be in our, well, really cool gang."

He cornered Zane into a wall. "Maye you could have won if you had used your powers. I will admit, you are more powerful than me. Maybe you could be one of the most powerful shadow wielders in the world. But you hold back. You're afraid to use them. You have so much potential, you know. You could use those powers to hurt people. Hurt our enemies. But you don't. You know why?"

Zane didn't reply his eye/eyes wide.

"It's. Because. You're. Soft.", Gene said, punctuating each word. "You're too soft for our gang. You're soft and too stupid for this world. And I didn't really like you either. So well, Zenix? Sasha? Why don't we give him a good beating and leave him here for his 'perfect' brothers to find?"

"Gladly, Gene.", Sasha smirked. 

With no need to elaborate, in the end, Zane was left badly bruised and a leg was broken. He winced and sat up, but his eyes widened when the world around him erupted into fire. 

"Somebody help!", Zane called desperately, rasping slightly. "Please! Anybody!"

Just as the fire almost reached him, he was submerged in darkness.

Zane woke up as he tumbled off the bed, wrapped up in his sheets, and cursed as he tried to extract himself from the mess. When he finally succeeded, he stood up and ran a hand through his sweaty hair, and sighed. Another nightmare about reality. One example about when his power saved him. By this point, he felt that his power was actually a living being. The entire field had burned down by the time the firefighters came, so it was a miracle that he had survived. Sahsa, Gene, and Zenix had been expelled for school property damage while piling over other reports of bullying. Well, at least the nightmare had turned out better than last time when the entire room had been covered in dark, murky shadows that wouldn't disappear until Zane yelled at them. He slowly got ready and went down to cook breakfast, which consisted of sausages, one cheese bagel, and a cup of coffee. What? He was currently trying to get stronger so he wouldn't be a fat lil' nugget as Aphmau had called him yesterday. When he finished his breakfast, he flicked through the channels on the TV and found that there weren't any MLH episodes airing yet. He decided to read a book to pass the time until he wanted to go out. The silence was broken by a loud bang, which Zane didn't even flinch at but let out a deep sigh, "Garroth!!", Zane yelled, not looking up from his book. "What did I say about the doors?"

"Always to replace them later!", Garroth replied, plopping down on the sofa next to him. 

Zane rolled his eyes and looked at his blonde brother. "No, to knock on them and wait until I open them!"