BEACH

Hey guys! I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I've had a few incidents and also I've just had a lot of homework and academies lately, and these take a long time to write. Once again, I'm really sorry!!

Zane woke up to the sound of the ocean. He yawned and blinked a few times before adjusting to his surroundings. When everything came into view, he sighed. He was still on Love Love paradise, on the floor, with an aching back. Since there was only one bed and when he found Nana sleeping on the floor yesterday he had lifted her into the bed and slept on the floor himself, which he regretted horribly right now. Sighing and getting up from the floor, combing his hair with his fingers and quickly changing into his swimwear, he headed out into the living room. No one was up yet and- Wait a second... Garroth and Aaron were cuddling on the couch?? He heard Aphmau come out of her room, yawning and stopping in surprise to see the scene then barely holding back her laughs at the ridiculousness of it all. 

"This is too good to be true.", she whispered. 

"Take a picture before they wake up!"

She quickly snapped a picture and stifled her giggles. "Aaron is gonna freak!"

"Mmm. I'm making breakfast.", Zane said, quickly losing interest in his brother and his best friend's boyfriend's relationship. 

"Pancakes?", Aphmau asked pleadingly. 

"Sure."

Soon the smell of the baked goods wafted through the air, waking most of the crew up and running. Well, except for Aaron and Garroth, who screamed when they saw what position they were in. After the two yelled for a whole minute before finally arriving at the table, they all dug in and were set to go. 

"Where should we go first?", Aphmau asked as they headed out of their suite. 

"Why don't we split up into teams?", Lucinda suggested. 

Dante shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

After many arguments about who went with who, Zane went with Nana, Dante with Lucinda, Katelyn with Travis, Garroth, Kim and Laurence, and Aphmau and Aaron were the final decisions. Aphmau wrinkled her nose at Dante's team but didn't say anything, Nana wore a disgusted expression on her face at the team. Girls and their ships.  

Aaron checked his watch. "Okay, ready, set, GO!"

The teams all ran in different directions, Nana practically dragging Zane, who struggled to keep up with her. 

"Where are we going?", Zane asked.

"The beach!!"

They eventually reached the soft sand and turquoise waters, where Zane flopped down, breathing heavily. "I thought I was working out enough.", he grumbled.

"Nah, I'm just fast.", Nana said, poking his cheek. 

"Whatever.", Zane said, lying on his back and closing his eyes. He immediately got hit in the face by a splash of salt water. 

Spluttering and coughing, he sat up and glared at Nana who had her tongue sticking out. 

"I'm going to count to ten.", he warned.

Nana's eyes widened and started running. 

"One, two, three, TEN!!!"

He chase her all around the hotel until he finally caught up with her in front of an ice cream shop and tackled her to the ground. And maybe they had ended up too close. He saw her innocent hazel eyes blink in surprise and felt a blush come over his face. A squeal interrupted them, and they looked up to see Katelyn, Travis, Aphmau, and Aaron literally stuck to the window staring at them. He shook his head and got up, turning his head in embarrassment. "We should probably get back.", he said quietly. 

They started to head back to the soft sand when Nana yelled, "RACE YOU!"

"Hey!", Zane yelled, running after her. "No fair!!"

When both of them reached the beach, Nana jumped in the water, Zane quickly following.

They had a splash fest until they were both tired and worn out.

They noticed Aphmau and Katelyn having a volleyball match and Nana quickly joined, while Zane found a nice spot to rest near them. 

In the middle of the match, the ball slipped and bounced near where Lucinda was also resting, and splashed her with wet sand. Zane, being Zane, laughed at her expense until Garroth and Dante came up and dunked him with water. Furious, he chased after them as they were running for their life. Somehow, the team strategy was definitely not working. 

He finally caught up to them and tackled them, while being splashed by Dante's water. It left them all spluttering and coughing from the seawater that they had accidentally swallowed.

"I hate you.", Zane grumbled at them and stalked off. It was understandable as his face mask was now all wet. 

"I don't care.", Dante said as he stuck his tongue out, which earned him a hard punch in the shoulder. 

Whatever....

IM SO SORRY THIS IS SHORT

I actually don't know where to go from this story, which is why I haven't been updating. I've got the other chapters all planned out except the love love paradise ones, which is the reason I'm going to skip to the end of season2. Once again, I am ao sorry for the delay, I hope you can understand. I am also very sorry to just skip to the end o season 2 and end this chapter where it is not supposed to be ended. Thank you for reading and leave a vote and comment! I'm so sorry!