𝓝𝓪𝓷𝓪

A/N okay I'm gonna be serious here. I kinda forgot about some of the episodes of Mystreet because it's been a while since I watched it. So um the thing is I just know how Aphmau diededed and how she got the house in the first episode and mostly the summary of the episodes. I need to rewatch the episodes that are important in the story so this might take a lot of time. This book will be a little fast forward, with some monthly time skips and such, and I might not be able to match the outfit with the time because I'm lazy and google is not being helpful when I searched Nana Mystreet season 1 outfit. Yay.  And there will be A BIG SCENE coming up later. 

Edit: I frikin am beginning to cry on the season 6 Aphmau die scene. I. NEED TO KILL EIN! WHO's WITH ME! GET YOUR PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES WE MARCH TODAY!

APHMAU YOU HAVE TO RESTORE HIS MEMORY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR OWN HUSBAND?!

𝒩𝒶𝓃𝒶 brushed her hair and wore her usual outfit of a red dress over her white shirt(I know that isn't the season 1 outfit but I don't care. Blows raspberry*). It was almost 10 in the morning, and she was going to be late for the meeting with Zane. Aphmau knocked at poked her head through the door, startling her enough to drop her brush.

"Going to meet a certain someone?", she teased. Aphmau already knew about the little talk with Zane. It was impossible to hide things from her. She was a living, breathing, lie detector. (the first person who gets this reference gets a vote on every single chapter of their books! Hint: Nightfall, Exile)

"Come on Aph! You know it isn't that way! We just met!"

"It isn't like that. Yet."

Nana threw her brush at her as an answer and headed out. It was a minute to ten, so she wasn't late. That was a relief.

Zane opened the door before she had a chance to ring the doorbell. "Hey."

"Hi.", Nana replied.

He was dressed in his usual grey and black striped jumper and black pants with his mask still on. "Well? Come in." 

Nana stepped in carefully and saw that the house was well done with the colors black and white. He lead her to the living room where the new My Little Pony episode was playing. Nana sighed slightly in disappointment that she would have to miss it today. Oh well, Aphmau would tell her what happened later. He sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to him. "Want to see the episode of MLP?"

"Wait what?", she asked in disbelief. 

"I asked if you want to watch it with me.", Zane said impatiently. "I do like pinkie cake and this series but if you don't want to see it then fine."

"No, no it isn't that.", Nana replied, ears twitching. "I'm just surprised that an emo like you likes this show, that's all."

"I might be less emo than you think. But you can't tell anyone about this."

"Sure."

"Come, sit down.", Zane said, leaning backward on the couch.  Nana hesitated before sitting and watching the show. They exclaimed and shrieked and yelled at the screen a few times and became fully immersed in the new episode instantly. "THAT BACKSTABBER!", Zane yelled at the TV. "How dare you throw away Pinkie cake's delicious food in the trash!"(person who knows what this episode/movie is gets a shoutout!)

They watched the movie for another hour with occasional ads popping out until it was over and they were exhausted from yelling so much. 

"This is fun, even if we just watched one movie of Mlp together.", Nana said excitedly. "We should do this again!"