𝓩𝓪𝓷𝓮

𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱 was stubborn. Like really really stubborn when it came to him. Zane was currently being unwillingly carried from his house to Garroth's, which was very annoying. And if he was serious... he was afraid to face his brothers. Afraid to look them in the eyes and only see disgust and contempt instead of compassion and love. Afraid that they were kidnapping him just to throw insult's. 

Garroth broke the door down with a large BANG and Vylad came running. "What the heck, Garroth! That's the third time you've done that this week! Wait- is that who I think it is?"

Zane rolled his eyes. "Hi Vylad."

Vylad stared at Zane for a long few seconds, which made him uncomfortable. "Would you say something already!", he snapped. "I haven't got all day, you know."

It was then when Vylad broke into a rant, which Zane didn't expect at all. "You dumbsas!", he cursed. "How dare you leave us in silence for a year, with no idea about your whereabouts, not even knowing if you were safe, not knowing if a flying cake ate you!" 

Zane tried to cut in at this point. "Flying ca-"

Vylad waggled his finger at him. "No, don't interrupt me mister! You don't have any idea of how much we missed you! And you just let one measly power take control of your whole life! Where did the sassy, smart, MLH loving- well not sure if you still like it- kid go? I better be seeing more of that guy now!"

"Vylad.", Zane tried.

"What is it?", Vylad snapped. 

"I'm not a kid so... and I still like MLH, so deal with it. And that talk was great, I guess. Showing your outmost love. Yay."

Vylad blinked. "Thanks?"

Garroth went next. "Zane, my talk will be shorter than Vylad's. First, he's right, one power shouldn't control your life. Second, we really did miss you. Third, your going to a party with us later. Fourth, I'm gonna do this."

Garroth slapped Zane hard. Across the face. And man, in hurt. "I deserved it.", Zane admitted, rubbing his cheek. "I have to say this. Seriously, your talk was awful. But I guess it kind of told me something new. That I do have to give people a chance even if I don't tell them about my power or not. I guess I'll give new people and you guys a chance. But I'm not going to a party with you guys. Nope. We just met in a year. No way I'm going to a party on the first day."

Garroth smirked. "Try me."

A few hours later. Zane was somehow in his usual jumper, mask, sneakers, and of course, pants getting dragged across the street protesting and slapping Garroth a few times, with Vylad staying wisely out of reach. While he was muttering curses under his breath and getting to his feet, Vylad announced, "Now their here!"

Garroth nudged him to make a move and Zane rolled his eyes and said a small hi. When he finally looked up from the ground however, he locked eyes with a certain pink haired girl. "You? You're his brother?", Kawaii chan gasped.

"Hello to you too.", Zane grumbled. 

"Rude.", he heard a red haired girl whisper to a blunette boy.

Zane rolled his eyes and bit back a retort. A awkward silence filled the space and Zane looked down and the ground again. 

The girl with caramel brown eyes finally broke the silence. "Well, welcome to the Mystreet club!", she said cheerfully. "I'm Aphmau, thats Dante, Nicole, Lucinda, Laurence, Katelyn, Na-Kawaii chan, Aaron, Travis, Kim, Cadenza, and Melissa!"

"Hi.", Zane murmured. The truth was, he already knew who they were in highschool. They just didn't know him. Well most of them, at least. Aphmau he knew as the one who challenged who was it? Min? Oh yes, Ein. He generally had avoided him, but ended up getting a few punches time to time.