𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓑𝓔𝓖𝓘𝓝𝓝𝓘𝓝𝓖 𝓞𝓕 𝓐 𝓗𝓔𝓒𝓣𝓘𝓒 𝓣𝓡𝓘𝓟

I really want to get over this and to the really really fun part... if you know what I mean...

Also, this is the new season 2 chapter! I put in some time skips and I have some big scenes planned for this season! I know the season 1 chapters were too short sorry :( The character's lines and the plot might not entirely match because I'm trying to make my version of the series. And- Oh my gosh if I keep rambling I'm going to give spoilers Nuuu Anyway enjoy!!!

P.S. It would really be a help if you checked out my other book, Hey Blueberry! It's my inner demons fanfiction, but Katelyn is in it. Just to let you guys know, Katelyn in that book knows nothing about mystreet. The picture was drawn by me!

YA ALL KNOW WHAT SONG THIS IS GONNA BE FASTER CAR LETS GOOO WOO HOOO!

"No!!! That's not fair!", Aphmau moaned. "How are you so good at this game??"

"Skills.", Zane replied, slightly smirking under his mask.

Aphmau waggled her finger at him. "I see your smirk, sir! I see it!!"

Nana laughed. "Aph, you'll win one day. You even bested Dante last time!"

"Yeah.", Katelyn agreed. "Speaking of which, where is Dante?"

"Yeah, I haven't seen my best bro for a while.", Travis agreed, looking around as if Dante would pop out.

"I haven't seen Aaron either.", Laurence added. 

Garroth shrugged. "Kim?"

"I haven't.", Kim said.

"Maybe he's still moping over the fact Nicole left?", Nana suggested.

"It's been six months. If he's still sad about that when he sees her literally every day on FaceTime, I  would be surprised.", Katelyn replied.

In that instant, the door broke down as Dante and Aaron barged into the house, Travis yelping and toppling over in surprise, Garroth yelling something about how it was his role to break down the door, and Katelyn punching Dante in the face. 

"WE GOT TICKETS TO LOVE LOVE PARADISEEEEEEE!", Dante screamed after getting up from the floor. "NO TIME TO EXPLAIN JUST GET YOUR FREAKING MONEY AND GO GO GO GO GO!!! BUY CLOTHES THERE I DON'T CARE!"

Everyone started screaming and shouting while grabbing their money and running after Aaron and Dante.

****

"Aaaaand we're here!", Dante dramatically said, doing an opening pose. 

"So this is Love Love Paradise.", Aphmau said, stars in her eyes. "I LOVE IT!"

Zane looked over to the left and saw Nana screaming her head off, Lucinda and Kim jumping around, Travis and Laurence staring at the building as if their eyes would pop off, and Katelyn standing nonchalantly in the midst of all the excitement.

"Whats...so special about this place?", Katleyn asked.

Lucinda gasped in disbelief. "You uncultured swine!!"

"Just look at this place!", Nana added.

"Who are you calling an uncultured swine!", Katelyn snapped back.

"Anyway,", Kim continued. "Legend has it that if a couple comes here and manages to have a great time, they'll end up together!"

"It's just a legend.", Zane scoffed. "Also look at that plank! The place was established in 2014. Also, there's a guy telling stories there. Drunk guy to be precise."

They turned around to see a man with the ID card, 'Chad the Chickenman.' around his neck telling stories to little kids.

"Kill joy.", Aphmau grumbled.