𝓩𝓪𝓷𝓮

First, I just want to tell you guys that this book will be a lot/bit different from the actual plot. I think my goal for this book is at least about 50 chapters. About 11 chapters from here, then another 10, then about 15, then 20? I dunno, this is hard, but at least I'm going over 1500 words every time! I just want the plot to be good and the chapters to have good grammar and flow smoothly while being long which is a very high standard than you think. There aren't many books that I like by standard, even in my reading lists. Heck, I don't even like my own books. And I feel like Grammarly is glitching. And I need to put music in the videos from the next chapter. So on with the story cause my A/N is taking up to much. Hehe.

 Zane walked out to the living room and flopped on the sofa, but jumped when he sat on something. He picked it up and saw that it was an iPhone 14, with a pink phone case with cherry blossoms. This was Nana's phone, cause well, it definitely wasn't Garroth or Vylad's color. He pocketed it, reminding himself to give it to her later. As he turned on the TV, flicking through the channels to see if there were any interesting news until a loud BANG interrupted him, and he let out a yelp. Garroth stood there, the dark-haired female with caramel eyes standing behind him. Zane groaned, facepalming. "Garroth, If you knocked I would have opened the door for you. Now I need to get a new door! Where am I going to get a new door?"

A truck pulled up and a few workers came up and put a door back in place. "Nevermind."

"Anyway, baby brother,", Garroth said pulling the girl in front of him. "This is Aphmau, who is the best therapist around! Well, therapist in training but anyway, she'll help you!"

"Hi!", Aphmau offered cheerfully. "We just came from cleaning! Also, I remember you from the party. Zane was it?"

Zane sighed. "Garroth first, please don't call me that. Second, I might or not appreciate it, but I don't need a therapist. Is this because you think I come off rude to people at first? Well, I do but anyway."

"Nope. You get no choice in this. End of discussion! Bye, baby brother!"

"I told you not to call me that- ugh!", Zane called after the blonde as he ran away. He looked back at Aphmau and Aphmau looked up at him. "Hi!", she offered. "I'm a cute potato! At least that's what Aaron says!"

Zane groaned. "You know what? Just come in."

They headed to the living room where Nana had just been. "Soooooo,", Aphmau dragged out. "You like My Little Horsies?"

"How did you know that?"

"Eh, Nana told me then I told the entire group."

"Oh my Irene.", Zane said, stuffing his face in a pillow. "Way to add to my embarrassment."

"Why? I think it's cute. What's wrong with a boy liking it if girls are allowed to like it? What do you call it? Men and women something? I dunno, you know what it is."

"I guess.", Zane mumbled. 

"Sooo,", Aphmau said. "Since I'm the therapist, I order a dose of MLH episodes every day! And now you can vent! And we're best friends now!"

"Best friends already?", Zane asked. "That's a bit too fast. I don't even know you that well."

"Welp, therapist rules.", Aphmau shrugged. "Now, let me tell you about the rest of the gang."

"Fineee.", Zane moaned. "Don't blame me if I space out."

"Dante is the bluenette boy, power is water, is a Casanova. Nicole is dating Dante, red-haired, grey eyes, super smart, courageous, and spunky. Garroth is your brother, Vylad is your brother, you know about Nana, Kim is the nerd, can talk to spirits, the brunette with the yellow streak in her hair, Aaron is my crush/boyfriend, with black hair and has a power that I can't tell you about yet, Laurence is the second Casanova, light brown hair, also has super strength like your brother, Cadenza is his sister, fashion powers, red hair, and light blue eyes, Melissa is Aaron's sister, also is super smart, dark brown hair and gold eyes, Lucinda is the one with orange hair and red eyes, power is witchcraft, Katelyn is the blueberry, is fire resistant and can light herself on fire, Travis can heal people, white hair and the third Casanova. And I'm well, I already told you.", Aphmau ranted. "Did you get that?"