7

Haerin opens the door after hearing the calling bell for the 4th time. She sees Minji standing in front of the door with a sad face. She frowns seeing Minji has coffee stains all over her white shirt. But she doesn’t have any interest in knowing the reason behind it. 

"Come inside" Haerin moves away from in front of the door to let Minji in.

On the other hand Minji was scared for her life. She really feels unusual whenever Haerin is around her. She hasn't seen Haerin smile even once. She just quietly enters the apartment and Haerin closes the door.

"Is Hanni home?" Minji asks very quietly that it sounded almost like a whisper.

"Yeah. She is in her room" Haerin points at Hanni's room then walks away towards her room and closes her door.

Minji doesn’t get surprised by Haerin's action. She just slowly goes to Hanni's room and knocks on her door. 

"The door is open, Haerin" Minji hears Hanni say.

Minji slowly opens the door and sees Hanni laying on the bed watching her phone while smiling, not looking at her. Minji enters the room and closes the door before getting Hanni's attention.

"Hanni" Minji slowly calls.

Hanni raises her head and her smile fades away seeing Minji and soon after it is replaced by an angry face.

"Minji, what are you doing here?" Hanni says in a mad tone.

"Umm ahh…" Minji doesn’t know what to say because she is scared that Hanni will be more mad if she says anything.

"I told you not to come near me didn’t I?" Hanni gets off her bed.

"Then why did you still come here huh?" Hanni yells on Minji's face.

Poor Minji doesn’t know what to do in front of fuming Hanni. She is feeling so helpless right now.

"Get out of my room" Hanni lightly pushes Minji.

"Ha-Hanni let me say something" Minji tries to say.

"I don't want to hear anything from you. Get lost" Hanni pushes Minji again which causes Minji to get hit against the door. 

Now Minji is facing the door and Hanni takes the chance to attack Minji's back with slaps and punches. 

"I told you not to come. Go to that fucking bitch by whom you want to get called Minjibear" Hanni keeps attacking Minji's back.

Minji just sighs and puts her head on the door, closing her eyes. Hanni's slaps and punches don't hurt somehow. Maybe it's because Hanni has small baby type hands. Minji drops her backpack from her shoulder in between Hanni's attacks and shouting. She turns to Hanni which causes Hanni to punch Minji's chest.

Minji sighs and she wraps her arms around Hanni pulling her closer to her embrace. Hanni gets taken aback by Minji. They have been friends for almost 5 months but this is the first time they are hugging. And it’s more surprising cause it's Minji who took the first step. It's the same Minji who flinches and jumps out whenever Hanni would accidentally touch her or she would accidentally touch Hanni.

"I am sorry" Minji mumbles and rests her cheek on Hanni's head while stroking Hanni's hair slowly.

Hanni is really in utter shock now. She never thought Minji would hug her out of nowhere like this. She doesn’t know what to say so she just puts her face on Minji's chest and hugs Minji's waist. They silently stayed like that for a while,probably for almost 10 minutes. But Minji breaks the silence. 

"I am really sorry, Hanni. I shouldn’t have said that" Minji says.

Hanni slowly puts her head up from Minji's chest to look at Minji. She is still inside Minji's warm embrace and hugging Minji by her waist. Minji holds Hanni's face with her right hand. 

"Sorry, Hanni. You know I am too dumb to understand these special things. Because I didn’t experience things like this before. I should have understood your emotion behind it. Forgive me Hanni. Only you can call me Minjibear. I will not let anyone call me that anymore. Okay?" Minji finishes explaining and apologizing and starts caressing Hanni's left cheek with her thumb.

Hanni is actually speechless right now. She is feeling overwhelmed. Not just because Minji is apologizing, it's also because Minji is freaking touching her without hesitating. It feels like a big win for her. She is staring at Minji's eyes and she can see the humbleness there.

"Okay fine" is all Hanni could say before putting her face on Minji's chest again.

"Are you forgiving me then?" Minji asks while stroking Hanni's hair.

"Hmm" Hanni hums.

"Why didn’t you change your shirt?" Hanni says after putting away her face from Minji's chest while touching the coffee stains on Minji's shirt.

"I didn’t get the time. I finished the classes at 5 pm. Then I went to a lesson which finished at 7 pm. Then I went to a bakery to buy some bread for you since you love them and then straight came here instead of going home" Minji says and opens up her backpack to pull out the bread.

"You bought them for me??" Hanni gets excited and takes the bread from Minji's hand.

"Obviously" Minji smiles.

"I love bread so much. Thank you so much, Minji" Hanni hops like a little bunny.

"I know. So are you forgiving me fully now?" Minji asks,hesitantly looking at Hanni.

"Umm" Hanni makes a confusing sound to confuse Minji. She gets close to Minji and wraps her hands around Minji's neck pulling Minji down a bit, close to her face.

"How can I not forgive you fully when you are this much sweet?" Hanni softly says and kisses Minji's nose lightly.

Minji feels like her cheeks and ears are on fire right now. She can feel how warm they are getting along with her whole face. Her eyeballs were shaking too as her eyes got wide open. She is feeling like her heart is beating too much to the point that it's gonna jump out from her mouth or something. Hanni smiling ear to ear staring into her eyes isn’t helping it either. But she has to find a way to overcome this situation. Dang it this is the first time she is feeling like this. 

"Umm ahh Han-Hanni you should tr-try the bread and see how it tas-tastes like" Minji tries to get away from this intense situation.

"Oh yeah true" Hanni gets away from Minji and sits on her bed to open the box of bread.

"Minji you have to stay here tonight" Hanni says while taking a bite from the bread.

"No no I am just gonna go home now" Minji was about to grab her backpack to leave.

"Well if you leave now just remember you are gonna get the same treatment tomorrow like you got today from me" Hanni calmly says.

Minji immediately puts her backpack on the floor and goes to sit near Hanni.

"Yeah no, I am staying here tonight" Minji says in a defeated tone.

"Good" Hanni gets up and opens her wardrobe to look for a shirt and pajama. She pulls out a white t-shirt and a black pajama and hands them to Minji.

"Go change your clothes" Hanni says and goes back to eating her bread.

Minji gets up and walks towards the washroom. Before entering the washroom she looks back at Hanni who is having a fun time eating the bread Minji bought for her. It's making Minji smile widely.

"Pham Hanni, why do you have to be so adorable?" Minji says in her mind and enters the washroom closing the door.