20

"Are you feeling fine now?" Hyein asks after checking Minji's wound on the back.

"Yeah kinda. But it hurts a lot" Minji says while putting back on her shirt.

"Is Hanni awake yet?" Minji asks.

"No, she is still senseless in her ward" Hyein replies and sits on Minji's bed.

"Hope she will wake up soon. She was conscious even after getting hurt on forehead. But she suddenly became senseless right before the ambulance arrived" Minji sighs.

"Don't worry too much. She is gonna be awake soon" Hyein pats Minji's shoulder.

"By the way. How come you guys didn’t use the emergency brake?" Hyein asks.

"Trust me I literally forgot about that thing's existence. I was so freaked out. Plus Hanni was acting weird which made me more scared and confused" Minji rubs her arm.

"Come on Minji. You can't just forget something so important. If you would use that immediately this accident wouldn’t occur. Who knows something more serious could happen. You guys literally came near death" Hyein sighs.

"Been there before too. So it didn’t scare me. I was just extremely scared for Hanni. Thank god she is safe" Minji leans on the bed.

"Still, I was scared after hearing the news. Be careful next time" Hyeein says.

"I wonder what happened to the brake suddenly. It was fine when we drove to the store" Minji says.

"Police said the break line suddenly leaked. It's rare for it to happen suddenly but bad luck that the rare case happened to you two" Hyein replies.

"Is aunt mad at me? The car is totally destroyed" Minji worriedly asks.

"No, don't be worried. She is not. Though she had to run to the police station for a while since the car got into the accident. She is just glad that you are fine at least. She was worried for you when I talked to her an hour ago" Hyein smiles at Minji while assuring her.

"Thank god. I am feeling bad though" Minji sighs.

"Don't be. Just be thankful that both of you are fine" Hyein pats Minji's shoulder.

Haerin is sitting beside Hanni's bed while holding Hanni's hand. Hanni still hasn’t woken up yet. Haerin is patiently waiting for Hanni to open her eyes. She has been here for almost 2 hours now. She started rubbing her fingers with Hanni's while blankly staring at them.

"Hanni….how much more are you gonna sleep? Please wake up" Haerin mumbles.

"Don't take 7 days again to wake up. I can't take it again. Please Hanni" Haerin's eyes starts filling up with tears.

"Hanni, I love you so much. Wake up please" Haerin puts her head down on Hanni's hand and starts sobbing.

"Wake up please" She mumbles while sobbing.

After a while she felt the movements of the hand under her face. She raises her head and looks at the hand which just moved again. Haerin moves her eyes to Hanni. She sees that Hanni's eyes are opening very slowly which widens Haerin's eyes.

"Hanni" Haerin calls Hanni.

"Haerin…" Hanni mumbles softly.

"Hanni you woke up" Hanni's tears finally start falling properly as she is also smiling.

"Where am I?" Hanni asks.

"At hospital" Haerin rubs Hanni's hand lightly..

"Ahh…" Hanni makes an unclear sound and closes her eyes. Soon she opens her eyes quickly and tries to get up.