18

Haerin sighs for the nth time. She was so excited to take  this engineering course but after half time she realized how big a mistake it was. She basically became interested in seeing Hanni taking this course. And Hanni made it seem so easy that she decided to take the same course. But now she can tell that it's nowhere near 'easy'. She should have thought twice before taking the entrance exam.

She should have known that Hanni is an excellent student so obviously it must be easy for her. But she isn’t that bright student. If she compares her and Minji's level. Both of them are students of the same category. 

"Well at least somewhere me and Minji are the same" Haerin scoffs while zipping her backpack and walking away from the classroom.

It took her to do a hard job to enroll into the same uni as Hanni. They were in the same highschool and now she doesn’t want to get separated from Hanni. Even though Hanni is her 1 batch senior. She unlocks her phone and texts Hanni that her class dismissed.

After a while she got a reply. There Hanni told her that she is in the cafeteria right now. Haerin raises her head from her phone and looks around because she is beside the cafeteria. After a while she noticed that Hanni was standing right beside the cafeteria while looking at her phone.

Haerin smiles brightly seeing Hanni. She scans Hanni once and her smiles get bigger. It's crazy how just looking at Hanni for once can make her day. But soon enough her smile drops. She sees Minji coming out and hugging Hanni from behind. Her grip on her phone gets stronger when Hanni turns around and kisses Minji lightly as she keeps hugging Minji by her neck.

"Always have to ruin my fucking mood" Haerin sighs.

However she decides to approach Hanni cause she said she will meet her. She slowly starts walking towards them as she can see how the couple is in their own world. It doesn’t seem like they care about whatever is happening around them or whoever is around them.

"I am here" Haerin coldly says.

Hanni and Minji both looked at Haerin as they were still hugging each other by their neck and waist. This sight is making Haerin want to burn everything around her along with herself.

"Haerinnnn" Hanni jumps out and hugs Haerin dearly. Haerin just smiles lightly and hugs Hanni back.

"Congrats on your first day at uni" Hanni says while shaking Haerin's hands.

"Thanks" Haerin just smiles.

"How was your class?" Minji asks.

"It was meh" Haerin shrugs off. 

"Yeah I can relate" Minji chuckles.

"Let's take a seat inside" Hanni says and holds both of Minji and Haerin's arms with her arms before walking inside.

"Did you befriend anyone yet?" Hanni asks Haerin.

"Nah. Not even talked or interacted with anyone" Haerin takes a sip from her tea.

"You are being like Minji" Hanni wheezes.

"Hanni, why you gotta make fun of me" Minji tries to sound mad.

"Because that's exactly what you were a year ago. Well you still are" Hanni leans forward and says to tease Minji.

"Oh you know Haerin, on the first day of our uni Minji fell asleep and our professor scolded the heck outta her" Hanni says while wheezing.