14

Hanni wakes up from a very small snoring she can hear right near her ear. She frowns as she tries to open her eyes but she quickly needs to close them again because of the massive headache. But she raises her head and opens her eyes again to see the figure she was hugging.

"Ah Minji, you again got cold" Hanni mumbles hearing Minji's faint snore.

"Was I sleeping on her arm the whole night? How is she sleeping so peacefully as if it's not hard when someone sleeps on their arm" Hanni looks at the place where she was sleeping while mumbling.

"Minji, Minji get up" Hanni slowly says since her head is hurting a lot.

Minji doesn’t reply. She is still in deep sleep. Hanni decides to shake Minji. So she just hovers on the top of Minji's body and grips on Minji's collar, having a smirk on her face. 

"MINJI MINJI MINJI MINJI MINJI" Hanni starts shouting while violently shaking Minji by her collar.

"WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT" Minji yells while waking up which makes Hanni laugh out loud.

"What happened?" Minji worriedly asks Hanni.

"Nothing, I just wanted to scare you" Hanni says while laughing.

"Damn it Hanni, I almost got a heart attack" Minji says and puts her head back on the pillow while panting.

"At least the last thing you would see before dying is my pretty face" Hanni laughs again while laying over Minji putting her head on Minji's chest.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Minji rolls her eyes.

"I slept on your right arm the whole night probably. Doesn’t it hurt?" Hanni says and rubs her face on Minji's chest.

"Actually I can't feel my arm now" Minji says and laughs lightly.

"Wait really" Hanni raises her head and worriedly looks at Minji.

"Yeah but don’t worry. It's gonna be fine in a while" Minji takes a look at her arm.

"You could have just take away your arm" Hanni touches Minji's arm

"You were sleeping so comfortably so I didn’t want to disturb you" Minji says while smiling.

"Talking about that. How come I ended up being here? Last time I remember I was at the party at our uni" Hanni gets up from Minji's body.

"You weren’t replying to my calls so I borrowed my aunt's car and went there to rescue you" Minji says while getting up.

"You are talking like I was in danger or something and you saved me like a main character" Hanni sarcastically says.

"Well you were completely wasted there. So you can say that I did save you like a Main character" Minji gives a smirky smile.

"Whatever. You can never be the main character because I am the main character here" Hanni goes close to Minji and keeps their faces really close as both of them are having a staring contest right now. But it didn’t last long since something came to Hanni's attention.

"What happened to your lips? They are so red, especially your bottom lip. Did you get hurt?" Hanni asks and touches Minji's lips.

Minji's smile immediately drops after hearing Hanni's question. She freezes on her spot as she is staring at Hanni. She rewinds the incident that happened last night where Hanni has bitten the heck out of her bottom lip just to deepen the kiss but Minji didn’t let Hanni have the access. Hanni seems to not remember that at all. Is it okay if Minji tells her the truth? But that will be embarrassing. Because what if Hanni didn’t want to do that but still did that since she was drunk.