15

"Minjiii can you not go" Hanni says as she whines.

"Hanni, you know I will be back in 4 hours. I just have to take the instructions of the work from my client. And then I can work on my laptop later here" Minji puts her jacket on.

"Still 4 hours is too much" Hanni whines again.

"You are lucky that I work from home and we go to the same uni. Or else you would definitely die for not being able to cling onto me the whole day" Minji chuckles.

"Why? Don't you like it?" Hanni frowns.

"No no when did I say that" Minji gets taken aback by Hanni's sudden mood swing.

"You probably hate it. I knew it" Hanni gets mad and turns away crossing her arms.

Minji sighs at Hanni's childish behavior. She thinks that Hanni only physically grew up but mentally she is still a kid. Minji walks to Hanni and hugs her from behind as she rests her chin on Hanni's shoulder.

"How can I hate it when the love of my life clings onto me? Hmm?" Minji softly says near Hanni's ears.

"I don't know" Hanni mutters softly and tries to not melt down from Minji's sweetness.

"You know I love it the most whenever you hug me,kiss me,cuddle with me,cling onto me and everything. Everything you do to me is the sweetest and I love them the most" Minji says again and kisses Hanni's neck.

This melted Hanni right away. She can never be mad at this girl for sure. Why does Minji have to be so sweet? Even when Hanni is so mad all Minji do is calmly stare at Hanni till Hanni finishes scolding the heck outta Minji. Once Hanni is done scolding and cursing at Minji, Minji slowly pulls Hanni into her embrace and places small kisses all over Hanni while apologizing. Even if it wasn’t her fault and Hanni misunderstood her. Hanni turns around and wraps her arms around Minji's neck while facing her.

"How can I even pretend to be mad at you when you are this much sweet?" Hanni says as their noses are slightly brushing against each other.

"Then don't be mad, bae" Minji smiles.

"You sweet bastard" Hanni replies and leans forward capturing Minji's lips with hers.

Minji just smiles as their lips start moving with a rhythm. Hanni keeps moving her lips slowly on Minji's while grabbing Minji's jacket tightly, which causes Minji to follow Hanni's lead. Minji side eyes the clock on her living room's wall and realizes she is gonna be late if Hanni continues because once Hanni is into it she doesn’t let go that easily. So she gotta pull off before that.

"Hanni, I have to go. I am gonna be late" Minji tries to say but couldn’t say it clearly because Hanni is busy biting her bottom lips.

"Can't we kiss for some more time" Hanni tries to say through the kiss.

"After I come back" Minji replies while her lips are still attached to Hanni's.

Hanni pulls away and sadly looks at Minji which makes Minji laugh lightly. Minji cups Hanni's face and caresses both of her cheeks.

"You literally kiss me all the time, Hanni. Don't be upset. You can do it again once I come back in a few hours" Minji says and kisses the top of Hanni's head.

"Fine" Hanni says, keeping the sad face.

"Can you bring me the wallet while I put on my shoes? It's in the small drawer of my wardrobe" Minji says and sits on the couch to put on her shoes.