1.1 The Competition Begins

"Hello" Miss Abby says as me and my mom walk into the dance studio. She is sitting at the front desk.

"Hi Abby" my mom says to her, I am in my dance practice clothes with my studio jacket over the top that has my name embedded on the back with gems.

What Kennedy is wearing:

(With the jumper over top and her dancer slippers

(With the jumper over top and her dancer slippers.)

My mom had done my hair just how I liked it for practice because then it's always out of my face. But there's a lot of bobby pins.

The hair:

Today is the first day of competition season, I'm probably not going to be in a lot of the dances because of my age, but it will be fun to be around for it

I smiled at Miss Abby and walked off to the dancers den where I took off my jumper and put my stuff in my little cubby and sat down to put on my dance shoes and then started stretching.

Everyone started showing up and I made sure to hug all of them. Especially Kenzie who is my best friend. Our moms are really close and has been since they were in high school.

(When your having that interview thing, your words will be in this font.)

"I am very excited for this year, but I'm also kinda nervous because Miss Abby is scary when she's mad, and she's always mad."

"Alright girls" Miss Abby says as, Brooke, Maddie, Kenzie, Paige, Nia, Chloe and I all sat on the floor in front of Miss Abby and a chalk Board, with the moms off to the side.

"It's the first day of rehearsal for our competition season. Ladies, you all know why your here. You are the cream of the crop in your age group. And I have lots of new ideas in store. I am going to do something, that no other studio in the country does. Every, single, competition we are doing a new routine." Miss Abby tells us. That makes me kinda nervous because that's a new routine every week. I look over at my mom and I think the other girls did as well because Miss Abby stops us.

"Uh uh uh uh, girls, don't look at your mothers. I am the coach. I am the teacher" She tells us. "I can make you, or I can break you" She tells us.

Miss Abby then turns the chalk board around and low and behold. There was the pyramid.