1.7 She's A Fighter

"This weekend we were an hour outside of Boston, some of the most prestigious dance companies in the country are there

"This weekend we were an hour outside of Boston, some of the most prestigious dance companies in the country are there. Tough schools, tough competitors, and you really held your own, you won that victory cup. You killed it, I'm very proud" miss Abby said to us and we all clapped.

"For miss Abby to say she's proud of you is a big accomplishment because, she doesn't say that very often."

"Excellent, I'm very proud of every one of you and you know I don't say that to often. I'm also very proud that all the moms kept there mouths shut and didn't say anything to me. See how much nicer it is when everything goes so smoothly. It was wonderful, now if only the moms could learn to be team players like there daughter's then we'd be in business. Now let's talk about this week's competition" miss Abby says as she turns the call board around.

Maddie
Chloe Kennedy Mackenzie Brooke Paige
Nia Vivi-Anne

"That's a funny looking pyramid"

"We are going to to, what?" She says to us.

"Star power" we all call out at the same time.

"It's a resort, it's all self contained, we can't forget anything, so we will have a wardrobe for each day that they are going to be there, just like the old school days, yes? And you will pack here in front of me so I know that you have everything. Let's talk about the board. First of all, everybody worked together as a team, that teamwork is gonna help you at nationals, that's what's gonna out you over the top. Team work and technique, those are the two things that we're gonna concentrate on this week, moms. We're doing another new number!" Miss Abby said and we cheered.

"One more costume" miss Abby said to them referring to the fact that our moms make our costumes.

My mom doesn't mind though, she loves to make clothes and sow, before i started dance my mom used to make clothes for children and adults who didn't have enough money to buy what the needed.

But once I started dance my mom spent most of her money on it, the fees plus the fabric to make the costumes. My mom wasn't complaining though, she loved to make them so I can do what I love.

She is a stay at home mom, my dad who has the job, gets paid very very good money and still has time to be at home and is able to come to the showcases every year. My brother who is 13, the same age as Brooke, he does basket ball and Football. My mom is the best and so is my dad. My brother can be annoying though.

My mom says that when she watches me dance it brings her joy and that she just loves to watch and help miss Abby. She's a very kind woman.

"I love the competitions that you get to stay at for a while, it's like a holiday"

"This week I'm gonna ask you to work harder than you have ever worked before. We need to show up and walk on there like we own the place. I will give you a pack list of clothes for the trip, and I want them dressed a certain way, every single day that we are there, does everyone understand that? Yes? Moms thank you very much, ladies let's get up, let's go" miss Abby said dismissing the moms as we got up to start working on the group dance thats called 'Make you mine'.