2.6 Jill Goes On a Rampage

- not edited

"Ladies, let's go! Come on!" Miss Abby yells as we walk into the room and stand in our usual line

"Ladies, let's go! Come on!" Miss Abby yells as we walk into the room and stand in our usual line. my ankle is feel a lot better, it's not sealed anymore but my mum kept it wrapped up just in case. "What's with your shoes?" Miss Abby asked Jill who is still wearing her high heel boots even though it's been made pretty clear your not allowed to wear heals of any kind in this room cause the floor is really expensive.

"I didn't think you'd mind" Jill replied. "I'm on my toes" she said like it was any better.

"The floor is $68,000" miss Abby tells her and Christi rolls her eyes. "All right. First I want to talk about last week. I must say I'm a little bit disappointed. We were just out danced. It's that energy level. You can't have a bunch of slugs out on stage. This weekend we will be attending Dance Explosion in secaucas, New Jersey. Your gonna get some heavy hitters there, I'm telling you right now. I'm gonna start with the pyramid. And first, I have Kendall." Miss Abby says taking away the picture and Jill looked shocked.

"Kendall, I thought you did a nice job. Your here because your mother is way too needy."

"Abby! That's ridiculous" Jill said to her.

"Why isn't she doing a solo? Why isn't she doing a duet? Why doesn't she have a special part?" Miss Abby says mimicking everything Jill said at the competition.

"And that's needy? That's inquisitive. Why doesn't she have a solo? Your punishing her for something I did."

"Bingo!" Miss Abby literally yelled, giving me a fright. "There you go!"

"Moving on, Nia, once again, I need to see energy, I need to see excitement."

"Next we have, Brooke. Your back, but is Brooke really back?"

"Moving on! Paige, great job in the tuck. I just need to see you do that throughout all of your dancing."

"Moving on, up the ladder. Maddie, you danced well. I expect more from you."

"Chloe, same thing. Great performance on stage. Your just need to learn to pick up quicker."

"Next up, Mackenzie, you danced really well. You were one point behind Kennedy. Keep it up."

"And at the top of the pyramid... Kennedy. You got the highest point at the whole competition, you danced even though your ankle was in pain, you should be very proud of yourself. Keep it up" miss Abby says to me and I nod my head.

"We are not going to do a group routine this week. Each and every dancer will be doing a solo. It's every man for himself. This is your chance to shine. And for one time only, you all get to help out with the costumes." Miss abby tells the moms and they all looked horrified. This should be interesting.

"This is your chance to go for that Tony, Christi. Your going to come to me, show me what you have, and I veto it or can accept it. I don't wanna see anything from any other studios. I wanna see you come up with something original. Moms, I'm going to dismiss you at this time. Girls, spread apart, start warming up." Miss abby told us and that's what we did.