1.8 Love On The Dance Floor

(Sorry for any spelling mistakes)

-long chapter

Today we are in a new studio because we're not in Pittsburg.

"Girls! Let's go!" Miss Abby called out to us as we entered the building. "Come on!"

The girls and I went to the dressing room and got into our practice clothes then went back to miss Abby.

"Alright, where's Cathy? Where's Vivi-Anne?" Miss Abby asked as she looked around the room.

"Don't know" Melissa said.

"Right now, I am at the end of my road with Cathy" miss Abby said and I mentally sighed. 'Finally'

Miss Abby rolled her eyes and then got started with the pyramid.

"Mackenzie" she said and she pulled the paper off from the front of her photo on the bottom of the pyramid. "Now you, and Vivi-Anne" she said pulling the paper off Vivi's who was next to Kenz "are supposed to have a duet, but no Vivi, so you might be doing summer by yourself." She said to her.

"Chloe" she said taking the paper off of hers. "Your gonna take a week off, I'm not going to do a new solo for you. I think you need to work on your technique, I was happy with 4th place, your mother was not, and I don't think you were either." Miss Abby said, I don't think that's fair for Chloe because she's a really good dancer.

"Nia, I was happy with you, your mother is not happy with the choreography so we're going to work on that, mom, I don't want anymore altercations like Connecticut" miss Abby said looking over to Holly.

"It was a conversation" she said back.

"I don't want anymore conversations like Connecticut" she said miss Abby continued with the pyramid until everyone was uncovered except for one person who was above Maddie.

Maddie
Kennedy Brooke Paige
Nia Paige Vivi-Anne Mackenzie.

Let's talk about the group number for this week's competition, the number is called 'snapshot' your all models, who here has modelled before?" Miss Abby asked us and we all raised our hands.

"You have all modelled, perfect, so now you know what the runway is, what else is at a fashion show?" miss Abby asked and I raked my hand, she nodded at me to answer.

"Someone who takes pictures" I answered for her not sure if it's right.

"A photographer, I've had a lot to think about over the last 24 hours, and I think we need to bring a boy in to be the photographer, what do you think?" Miss Abby said.

"Brooke" Christi said and we all turned to look at her, she made a disgusted face which made Kelly laugh.

"I have a surprise for all of you, a big surprise, here's our photographer" miss Abby said as she reached up to reveal the last photo who was a boy that looked around Brookes age.