1.11 It All Ends Here

-not edited

"I can't wait to see what the studio looks like" Melissa said as we walked into the big gilding that we are going to rehearse at for the week.

"Hello ladies, come on in" mis Abby said as we walked into the dance room, it's a red room. "Here we are in another studio, another week. We need to learn a new group routine. This is tough, we have to do it today, and there's props, now I want to reflect a little bit on the past two weeks." Miss Abby said and she didn't look well. She looks sick but also disappointed.

"I keep telling you guys, you have been given an amazing opportunity, you've been hand selected to go across the country and learn a new number each week and do these competitions. And you are not stepping up to the plate. I want to see energy, enthusiasm, fun, if you don't want to do it, there's probably 100 other kids that would love to be in your shoes right now" miss Abby said to us.

"So I need to see motivation. I want you to want to win. This is my reputation on the line, it's my name, but by now, it's also your names. So I'm gonna start now with Paige" miss Abby said uncovering her face to be the bottom of the pyramid.

"Moving on, Mackenzie, Nia, Kennedy next we have Chloe, Brooke, and back on top, we have Maddie. Your doing your solo and a duet with Chloe, Chloe you will also be doing your solo, Paige and Brooke, I'm giving you a duet, I want you to work together as friends. I do not want you fighting as sister, if you waist time and energy bickering back and forth your never gonna get it finished. Everyone is in the group number this week, even Mackenzie" miss Abby told us and some of us clapped, I'm kinda sad that I don't get a solo, I think it's because I got 4th, but miss Abby says how she wants us to win, we're at a national's competition and that's the choreography she gives me?

"Every single one of you are an important part of this dance, and in a group routine, everybody needs to pull there weight. And I'm telling you what, we need to win. Alright let's get to work. Let's get moving" miss Abby says and we grab our bags and leave the room to get changed.

 Let's get moving" miss Abby says and we grab our bags and leave the room to get changed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

***

"Alright ladies, the group routine is called 'beautiful'" miss Abby tells us as we're all stretching and warming up. "And what it's about is not how pretty your gonna be in your costumes, not how pretty your hair is, but what's on the inside. And it's about taking a good look in the mirror, not a what you see, but like, the internal mirror, are you getting any of this Mackenzie? Yeah, it's a little deep." Miss Abby said to us.

She then handed out mirror and that's our props. This dance is very pretty.

***

"This week we're at the real nationals and it's a lot of pressure, miss Abby and Gianna want us to be perfect but all there doing is yelling at us."

I'm kinda bummed that I don't get a solo this week or even a duet, I know I could've don't better but that dance wasn't really enough to show what I can do to get higher than 4th.